Paste & Cut Travelling Box #4A - Reviews and Comments

Day Two
I'm back from my three day road trip into Northern NSW, so that can only mean one thing! More reviews.

I've been wanting to try @SchoolForAnts soaps for some time now, so next up out of the box was Squadron Soaps' Ace formula. Lathering the soap with my re-knotted Ever-Ready 200, I was assaulted with a series of fresh, distinctly masculine tones. The appealing fragrance was complemented by a wonderful, protective lather, more than enough for three passes with my Gem MMCP.

With the sheer volume of aftershave splashes kindly assembled by @Mark1966, I thought I might struggle to find the perfect counterpart to 'Ace,' so I reached for an aftershave I have often thought about purchasing from TSW. While Barrister and Mann Reserve Cool might not share exactly the same scent profile as Ace, it is also very masculine, and delivers a ton of great skin conditioning ingredients that helped soothed a few areas that my alum block proved to be a little tender post-shave.

Suffice to say, both of these products will enter my den in some form in the near future.

Please forgive me gents. I came down with a cold over the weekend which has proven to be a minor nuisance. Nevertheless, I wanted to avoid handling the travelling box so have been using my own software.

I contacted @Rami last night who kindly provided me his address, so PCTB4A will be on the move again on Saturday!

Good plan because it's done well so far we are due for AustPost to stuff something up

Don't say that!

I will blame you for any problems now :mad:

In other news ...

If anybody else wants to jump on board this or the other box - just post in the applicable thread and we can extend the boxes trip around the countryside!

Don't say that!

I will blame you for any problems now :mad:

In other news ...

If anybody else wants to jump on board this or the other box - just post in the applicable thread and we can extend the boxes trip around the countryside!
ME!!!!! Pick meeee!!!

@the_shaving_sailor is getting all frothy with sea foam in excitement.
@Rami has pitched a tent next to his letter box to fend @the_shaving_sailor from the precious.
@borked is chilling
@RustyBlade is getting nervous with excitement but also worried he'll be overwhelmed as by the contents.
@Sticky keeps looking at his 'sticky' each morning with fondness.
@Ferret619 hopes to keep his ferrets out of the p&c box when it arrives.