22 October 2018
Razor :: CB Karve (E)
Blade :: Gillette Super Stainless "The Spoiler"
Brush :: Grizzly Bay - Black Gold
Bowl :: Symmetrical Pottery
Soap :: Eufros - ATG - Badass LE
Finale :: Cold Water Rinse/Alum/Witch Hazel/Eufros Balm/Pitralon Classic
RIJbGlql.jpg
@rlroadie2004 which Karve baseplate do you really like best D or E, both shave almost the same together while E gives a tiny bit more blade feel, not as edgy as the F which is over the top of the R41.

How's the Spoiler are you still hunting for MOAR Spoiler in your den

Last edited:
@rlroadie2004 which Karve baseplate do you really like best D or E, both shave almost the same together while E gives a tiny bit more blade feel, not as edgy as the F which is over the top of the R41.

How's the Spoiler are you still hunting for MOAR Spoiler in your den

Thanks. Probably enjoy the D better but it depends on how long I've gone without shaving...will use the E for about 3 days growth and then go back to the D for a 1 or 2 day growth. Love the Spoilers! Them and the NOS Personna Super Platinum Chrome are the ones I primarily use...and yes, always looking for more - can never have enough!

Thanks. Probably enjoy the D better but it depends on how long I've gone without shaving...will use the E for about 3 days growth and then go back to the D for a 1 or 2 day growth. Love the Spoilers! Them and the NOS Personna Super Platinum Chrome are the ones I primarily use...and yes, always looking for more - can never have enough!
I'm pretty much the same as you I love the D plate is my favourite sweet spot, I do enjoy the E to give me a little more blade feel not as edgy as the F plate.
I LOVE the Spoiler in my den and I'm very glad to have 1525 blades, this will give me a lifetime worth of shaving for about 120 years.

I'm pretty much the same as you I love the D plate is my favourite sweet spot, I do enjoy the E to give me a little more blade feel not as edgy as the F plate.
I LOVE the Spoiler in my den and I'm very glad to have 1525 blades, this will give me a lifetime worth of shaving for about 120 years.
Considering I don't have a 120 years to live, would be willing to take some off your hands if you'd be willing to ship to the States.

Considering I don't have a 120 years to live, would be willing to take some off your hands if you'd be willing to ship to the States.
Nah, I’ve got 3 young cousins in my family are wet shaving to look after, plus one more who has turned 14 yesterday is about to start learning to wet shave.

Forget the thongs - mankini !!!! :arghh:

I actually needed flippers @LukehGee !!!

You have a shower and the whole bathroom fills to the lip at the door.

I had to step out of the bathroom to dry off and then use both towels in the room and the bath mat to stand on to keep dry while shaving.

Horrid

And I completely understand keeping it in the family. My son is after some of my stuff as well. Thxs

I have some stuff for my son. I hope he want it!

Pre: Warm water, Nico's home brew pre shave oil
Razor: Karve, Christopher Bradley, C base plate
Blade: Astra Green (1)
Bowl: Handmade bowl, Mk2
Brush: RazoRock Silvertip Synthetic
Soap: Squadron Group Captains Blend

Simple fix - reach into the drain hole and pull out the pubes....:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

The next occupant will be glad you did....

I just got a mouthful of breakfast....😖😖😖

Simple fix - reach into the drain hole and pull out the pubes....:yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

The next occupant will be glad you did....
I just got a mouthful of breakfast....😖😖😖

Me too, I nearly got choked up with my breakfast and also spilled hot coffee on my lap.... Ouch :bigtears:

I was on the train and laughed out loud - very embarrasing

Good, you need to be embarrassed on the train for laughing out loud

Status
Not open for further replies.