The finished products sticky

I finished something already!
No surprise really (small container), but it is finished.

5kGcDxG.jpg

Now for the for the context. ;)

R832syu.jpg

Hence "long live the Kings". The difference is that I actually finished a tub before declaring it dead. ;)

I understand what your saying now. Doesn't make it right.:D
You now have the two biggest soap heads on the forum scrutinising your soap related posts. :LOL:

By the way where did that fresh Two Kings tub come from?
Let me guess, Pre Sabbatical ? :LOL:

I understand what your saying now. Doesn't make it right.:D
You now have the two biggest soap heads on the forum scrutinising your soap related posts. :LOL:

By the way where did that fresh Two Kings tub come from?
Let me guess, Pre Sabbatical ? :LOL:
Here you go: Oct 15, 2020. Documented proof in public domain, better than any affidavit. :D

Of course it's pre sabbatical :LOL:(y)
BTW (for the record) since the sabbatical auditors are here, one of each of those NOs recently went to @Castcore in trade for a tub of CF Lavender (a more than worthy exchange from my point of view) and I'm not planning on doing anything with that remaining tub of 2K for a little while, as I have a sufficiency of other soaps to get through for the time being. As you know... :D

BTW (for the record) since the sabbatical auditors are here, one of each of those NOs recently went to @Castcore in trade for a tub of CF Lavender (a more than worthy exchange from my point of view) and I'm not planning on doing anything with that remaining tub of 2K for a little while, as I have a sufficiency of other soaps to get through for the time being. As you know... :D

Sabbatical auditors. :LOL: Your killing me with comeback comments. :LOL:
(thanks for the cheer up(y))