What do you have in the post right now?

This isn't quite in the post just yet, but I couldn't resist showing off @TroyTools' picture of a brush he has in the works for me. We're just waiting for the medallion to go in the bottom. My original concept had lots of assertive sharp corners, but Troy has softened them just a little, and the result is even more beautiful than I could have hoped for. A lovely piece of work.

The knot is an AP Shave Co G5C fan.

I don't have a name for it yet, I'm still thinking. I'm open to suggestions...

Blue-glitter-handle.jpg

This isn't quite in the post just yet, but I couldn't resist showing off @TroyTools' picture of a brush he has in the works for me. We're just waiting for the medallion to go in the bottom. My original concept had lots of assertive sharp corners, but Troy has softened them just a little, and the result is even more beautiful than I could have hoped for. A lovely piece of work.

Nice pour esp. transparency around base of knot and looks like a nice ergonomic handle

OK, so I might have a few items on their way from PE

Declaration Grooming - 24mm Washington B3 Claus
XeNHGv2.png

Rudy Vey - Chubby 3, Dark Coral resin 27 mm with 50 mm loft
jeJzFhc.png

Brad Sears - 26mm Estate Badger Knot S7 Nachtgras Ebonite
e9Uq6IA.png

Elite Razor - 24mm White Manchurian
vFsSeuk.jpg

Alpha Shaving - Claymore Evolution
gyqmSHy.png

Brett Mozingo - End Pieces with DG 26mm B3
8ACeBT6.png

+ Gillette Screwdriver and some Straight Razor hardware

OK, so I might have a few items on their way from PE

Declaration Grooming - 24mm Washington B3 Claus
XeNHGv2.png

Rudy Vey - Chubby 3, Dark Coral resin 27 mm with 50 mm loft
jeJzFhc.png

Brad Sears - 26mm Estate Badger Knot S7 Nachtgras Ebonite
e9Uq6IA.png

Elite Razor - 24mm White Manchurian
vFsSeuk.jpg

Alpha Shaving - Claymore Evolution
gyqmSHy.png

Brett Mozingo - End Pieces with DG 26mm B3
8ACeBT6.png

+ Gillette Screwdriver and some Straight Razor hardware
Wow. If I were ever to put in an order like that, my wife would divorce me instantly. :facepalm::D

I too have ordered a Claymore (head only in my case). Hopefully we won't generate a flurry of sales like the one that happened with the Rocca... :unsure:

Wow. If I were ever to put in an order like that, my wife would divorce me instantly. :facepalm::D

I too have ordered a Claymore (head only in my case). Hopefully we won't generate a flurry of sales like the one that happened with the Rocca... :unsure:
I blame Planet Express - 45 days of free storage equates to 45 days of shopping the US Market - all BST and total less than cost of a high end razor

Reactions: Hos

Blue-glitter-handle.jpg

Absolutely stunning shape and colour. As someone who had a brush with sharp edges, don't. (n)

@Gargravarr resembles a rook from chess if you ask me....

Blue-glitter-handle.jpg

Wozers @Gargravarr that's one stunning brush from the maestro @TroyTools!!! Here's hoping it isn't your last as the craftmanship and colours are amazing! (y)(y)(y)

I have a Claymore pencilled in for 2023 as Alpha aka @Vlasta makes high quality shaving gear and you can't have enough SE razors in the den ;)

Wozers @Gargravarr that's one stunning brush from the maestro @TroyTools!!! Here's hoping it isn't your last as the craftmanship and colours are amazing! (y)(y)(y)
No, I'm thinking about another one to hold an AP G5A that I've been playing with. The G5C was the last to arrive, but (being a fan) the one I was most excited about, so this was the first to go to Troy.