What do you have in the post right now?

About 10 soaps a few splashes and a Declaration Grooming Jeffington Go beyond brush. Finally sent them through to my home from last years orders sitting in my Planet Express mailbox. As these were purchased and awaiting final shipment from last year, I have not broken my self imposed sabbatical.:) (Yes @Gargravarr, I am actually going to go through with it, as along as APR does not start producing soaps again:D)

I am actually enjoying less variety, trying to use up the stupidly wasteful amount of soaps and other accoutrements aquired in the previous years.

This is a LONG time in the air ...

zYC7bAJl.png

Lesson learnt and word to the wise for mail forwarding users. Keep the total value under AU$1000 or you will incur import duties on top of GST

Sourced from Australian Border Force and not the TV show, although if I had paid more attention may have saved some $$
  • For goods with a value over AUD1000, you will need to fill out an Import Declaration, and pay duties, taxes and charges at the border.
I could have split the shipment in 1/2 and saved enough for a very nice SS razor.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesson learnt and word to the wise for mail forwarding users. Keep the total value under AU$1000 or you will incur import duties on top of GST

Sourced from Australian Border Force and not the TV show, although if I had paid more attention may have saved some $$
  • For goods with a value over AUD1000, you will need to fill out an Import Declaration, and pay duties, taxes and charges at the border.
I could have split the shipment in 1/2 and saved enough for a very nice SS razor.

OUCH! I hope you were not just a couple of dollars over ...

OUCH! I hope you were not just a couple of dollars over ...
I'll keep that well away from SWMBO and between me and my conscience :censored:
The annoying thing is that due to postage delays over in the US I have another parcel being prepared to ship soon and could easily have kept below AU$1000
Lesson learnt :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I'll keep that well away from SWMBO and between me and my conscience :censored:
The annoying thing is that due to postage delays over in the US I have another parcel being prepared to ship soon and could easily have kept below AU$1000
Lesson learnt :banghead::banghead::banghead:

DOUBLE OUCH!

I reckon the bermuda triangles been on the go again since 2020, lots of things have taken flight never to be seen again

It is STILL in the air!

I should have stumped up for the DHL option like @Holiday ...

With the obvious help from @SpeedyPC to get the plane started -

uRTvy3Ul.png

Only a 10 days, 18 hours, 46 minutes flight

Now I know why it’s taken you so long, because, you’re package is still on an old plane and still trying to get the engine started

giphy.gif
Memories of when I was a kid, all of the planes that used to operate back home needed someone to swing the prop. For some reason I used to think that was such a cool job...

Soon I’ll have more stuff flying around the world than I have in regular rotation:

- Barrister & Mann, Zingari, and Ariana Evans aftershaves ( ordered in November, and last tracked in Peru)

- Yaqi High Mountain Silvertip & Yaqi Two Band Aqua brushes

- Maseto Himalaya Silvertip brush

- 1 Oumo Lotus Tip brush (ordered from Aus 15th Jan)

- Karve brass inkwell stand

- Mergress XL razor (used)

- Brass Ager Solution (for my Karve)

- Renaissance Wax

- Tibam New York handle & stand

Hopefully all this stuff will arrive before Easter.:p:p:p

Soon I’ll have more stuff flying around the world than I have in regular rotation:

- Barrister & Mann, Zingari, and Ariana Evans aftershaves ( ordered in November, and last tracked in Peru)

- Yaqi High Mountain Silvertip & Yaqi Two Band Aqua brushes

- Maseto Himalaya Silvertip brush

- 1 Oumo Lotus Tip brush (ordered from Aus 15th Jan)

- Karve brass inkwell stand

- Mergress XL razor (used)

- Brass Ager Solution (for my Karve)

- Renaissance Wax

- Tibam New York handle & stand

Hopefully all this stuff will arrive before Easter.:p:p:p

Okay, but WHICH Easter?