StratMan

Many years have passed since I picked up a dart, was playing comp darts at one stage but picked up some darts and a Winmau blade 6 board on the weekend and now converting the garage into a dart sanctuary.. What started as a simple grab a board and throw idea, has turned into more.

Got myself a rug and some flooring to install over this weekend. Also have a couple of web cams at home doing nothing so will look at setting these up for some online dart action...

anyone else here enjoy a throw?

52790994337_ddd5be8b0a_b.jpg

52791549036_6e09e35c2e_c.jpg

I haven't played in years. In my 20's and 30's I used to play competitively for my local club when I wasn't away at sea. I think I still have mine somewhere at home as I wouldn't be able to bring myself to throw them out.

I haven't played in years. In my 20's and 30's I used to play competitively for my local club …. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to throw them out.
I can see that being a difficulty in competition

I haven't played in years. In my 20's and 30's I used to play competitively for my local club when I wasn't away at sea. I think I still have mine somewhere at home as I wouldn't be able to bring myself to throw them out.

I used to play comp darts back in the day and a mate at work rekindled my passion for the game.

If you ever find your darts and want an online game, let me know (y)

Aren't you masons supposed to pay homage to the monarch of the day? No good arguing the toss now, you just have to suck it up.
Masons don’t pay to the monarch, only toast to our Queen or King (whoever currently sits on the throne) after lodge.

During or after lodge we donate money for charity not to the monarchy.

I've never played competition darts, but many years ago I spent many an hour at the pub chucking them at the board. I'd love to get back into it again, but I don't have much in the way of a good place to set them up.

Just yesterday I got a dart board with magnetic darts to play, with my 4yo daughter 🤗

nice one :)

My daughter came into the 'dart room' the other night to see how much I had cleaned it up and went to have a throw in passing and loved it. I ordered her some pink shafts and flights to go on some darts I have for her, and tell you what last night she was with me for a good hour or so having a throw..

looks like I got someone to play against in the near future :)