Darts and billiards/snooker mandatory man cave staples

Totally agree mate, the importance of these man cave staples can not be underestimated which is why I have both :)

52793977131_5aa5a9260c_b.jpg

I've never played competition darts, but many years ago I spent many an hour at the pub chucking them at the board. I'd love to get back into it again, but I don't have much in the way of a good place to set them up.

This is what I thought and went without for so long, I just ended up converting my garage (a work still in progress).. as long as you have a 3m length with around 1.5m width, you have space :)

nice one :)

My daughter came into the 'dart room' the other night to see how much I had cleaned it up and went to have a throw in passing and loved it. I ordered her some pink shafts and flights to go on some darts I have for her, and tell you what last night she was with me for a good hour or so having a throw..

looks like I got someone to play against in the near future :)

Wow that's cool!

It multiplies the fun when our kids get involved right?!

My daughter did quite well to get the darts on the board on her first go.

They don't like him, because, he's not ambitious or strong enough to withhold or rule the throne without destroying or embarrassing the whole Commonwealth.

They all strongly prefer William.
Yeah, when it comes to the monarchy I don’t think what people prefer has much bearing but to be fair the monarchy has little relevance day to day so.. who cares? I have so many more issues with random Masonic protocol before the toast to the monarch come up

Yeah, when it comes to the monarchy I don’t think what people prefer has much bearing but to be fair the monarchy has little relevance day to day so.. who cares? I have so many more issues with random Masonic protocol before the toast to the monarch come up
We all get that from time to time Brother, remember seven isn't always perfect you should realise this.

Thought I would share a progress report on the 2nd 'Man Cave'

As you can see it is now well under way but still have there is still have a bit of dressing up to do.. including putting up an Australian Flag, some Adelaide United and Socceroos gear

What started off as a quick 'hang an old board up and throw' scenario turned out a bit more involved . Once I had cleaned the garage the floor suddenly appeared terrible to me so a quick trip to bunnings and some Lino floor tiles sorted that out.. the rest is history :)

Also got the online darts game sorted. Using OBS Studio (free) along with my two IP cameras I have set up a split screen that has me throwing on the left pane (BoardCam) with the darts going into the board on the right (ThrowCam). This is streamed to a darts gaming platform that streams video, sound and scores matches for 501.

As for my daughter? she's still loving it and has a set of her own darts on the way for her bday, a set of got a Red Dragon Rainbow Mamba darts

RAINBOW MAMBA
rainbow_mamba_22g_-_image_6_1_1.jpg

52954339418_451ba0c365_b.jpg

52953291412_bac07c9409_b.jpg

52954339478_4733ae42d6_b.jpg

52953291492_026518dc29_b.jpg

52953887481_56589eeb88_h.jpg

52953887456_7e8922cba7_b.jpg

52954374578_f79e14fb60_b.jpg

Don't do things by half around here ...