2020 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

I blew my mandated amount with my first bid. :eek:
giphy.gif

Shut up and focus on your bidding challenge against @Mark1966

@Razor Burn on his way home on Monday morning ...

ym4Jy6bh.jpg
Judging from the response I got from her last night it'll take more than roses no matter the amount or size! :facepalm:

By any chance if anybody know's the winning Lotto numbers send me a PM... Then again this one is truly one-of-a-kind & unobtainable so whoever ends up with it is in for IMHO the Holy Grail razor!

""Started out,
Seeking fortune and glory
It's a short song, but it's a
Hell of a story, when you
Spend your lifetime trying to get
Your hands on the
Charcoal Goods Generation 1 Level 2 solid brass Paste & Cut razor
..."

Judging from the response I got from her last night it'll take more than roses no matter the amount or size! :facepalm:

By any chance if anybody know's the winning Lotto numbers send me a PM... Then again this one is truly one-of-a-kind & unobtainable so whoever ends up with it is in for IMHO the Holy Grail razor!

""Started out,
Seeking fortune and glory
It's a short song, but it's a
Hell of a story, when you
Spend your lifetime trying to get
Your hands on the
Charcoal Goods Generation 1 Level 2 solid brass Paste & Cut razor
..."
Maybe you could work out a timeshare with someone. I’m sure most of us have many ... many razors. Hey don’t judge, I work on the premise that my straights are getting almost no wear because I have so many. At about 1 use every 2-3 months.

Maybe you could work out a timeshare with someone. I’m sure most of us have many ... many razors. Hey don’t judge, I work on the premise that my straights are getting almost no wear because I have so many. At about 1 use every 2-3 months.
Now that's a wonderful idea as users would get an opportunity to trial a razor prior to buying. (y) If only AusFarce was a reliable form of postage it would work...

In all seriousness the Auction is truly a wonderful event honoring a dear member and raising valuable funds for an organisation dear to my heart. I'm really proud to see the bidding thus far and look forward to the final results Sunday night! Happy bidding and see everybody then... (y)

or if your new avatar is anything to go by the Tradere has a few more bids to go. Nothing to look at in the str8 section- "move along"

Straights!

Of course, I knew I needed a little more variety ...

We are waiting for you to test the resolve of @Razor Burn with a bid of $1351 on a certain special razor.
We're all waiting for you to MOVE YOUR HAIRY ASS!!! @Mark1966, otherwise, Mr Whimp (that's you) you're just worried about your bare head against your wifey deadly kitchen rolling pin.

We're all waiting for you to MOVE YOUR HAIRY ASS!!! @Mark1966, otherwise, Mr Whimp (that's you) you're just worried about your bare head against your wifey deadly kitchen rolling pin.