2020 Tim Keech Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

Absolutely dynamic closing...I might not be back here before later tonight, but you guys have all the time you need to sort things out between you ;)

Also: I will message each of the winners for each item individually...it would be really fantastic, if you would then make a separate donation for each item you won...many thanks in advance (y)

Taking the opportunity to thank all the moderators, kind vendors, artisans and donors for the wonderful items and congratulations to the winning members as you've blown me away with your generosity and good sportsmanship! To those who missed out I say cheers for the efforts as ever bid helped in edging that grand total higher. Well done P&C Community and interested to see how we can top it next year. (y)

Taking the opportunity to thank all the moderators, kind vendors, artisans and donors for the wonderful items and congratulations to the winning members as you've blown me away with your generosity and good sportsmanship! To those who missed out I say cheers for the efforts as ever bid helped in edging that grand total higher. Well done P&C Community and interested to see how we can top it next year. (y)
Stil AT LEAST 45 min to go...no times for celebrations yet ;)

Stil AT LEAST 45 min to go...no times for celebrations yet ;)
No gloating I assure you as I expect last minute rush to win some highly prized items... Extremely proud by the efforts so far considering the current climate... Pat yourself on the back mate as you've outdone yourself organising another successful Charity Auction!!! (y)

Very generous donations from vendors, artisans and donors. Grateful to moderators for organising and fellow P&C members that made it interesting.

WOW WOW WOW - you all truly humble me - my hats of to this fine community!!!

I have now contacted every winner - hopefully. If you haven't received a message by now regarding your winning bid - please contact me.

I want to apologise in advance for any typos, wrong names, wrong winning amounts - I just wanted to get to all of you as quickly as possible.

When all donations are done, I will get back here with the final amount raised - but we already know it went crazy this year and for that we want to thank you all again!

First of all the wonderful donors - @todras (Dan from APR) managed this year to outdo himself by staying absent from the boards and still raising more funds than ever - your generosity never ceases to amaze my friend (y)

Our wonderful artisans @Tony Forsyth (Tony from TF Customs Shaving Brushes), @Substance (Dion from DC Blades) and Alison from Avalon Pottery who are each year outdoing themselves with unique items for our Charity - and of course @HGpottery (Helena from Shaving Scuttles Australia) who donated this year for the first time a wonderful item.

And of course our generous shops - Men's Biz, Vshod Shaving Shop, Beard and Blade and @Ozwhisker from Artisan Arcade - thank you all again for your generosity!

All the members here who supported us - by bidding, driving up the prices and winning/donating - we truly appreciate your support - especially in these uncertain times.

A very special thanks to the General - @Mark1966 - not only for the crazy amounts of funds you donated this year and for the prices you donated - but for helping out so much behind the scenes - this would have all not been possible without all your hard work!!!

And last but not least of course to the Big Kahuna - @Monsta_AU for the biggest donation of them all - this wonderful forum where our wonderful community can thrive (y)(y)(y)

OK - I think I have processed everything I got so far - I will be away from early morning on for the whole day and back here in the evening/night

WELL DONE! That was fun!

tenor.gif

WELL DONE! That was fun!

tenor.gif
I've always wanted a HG scuttle after seeing @Pbgoose use his so thanks for allowing us the opportunity to bid on the Covid-19 P&C Scuttle. Your generosity and artistry is greatly appreciate. (y)

It'll come in very handy for those chilly Canberra winters and importantly serve as a reminder of those dearest who have both passed away and survived the scourge that is cancer! :cry:

Thanks to the P&C organising team for getting this years Charity Auction undertaken .(y)(y)(y)
It was interesting watching the bidding, glad to be a part. Those who won their respective prizes are fully deserving of it, and those who bid and were unsuccessful, your efforts are much appreciated.
Hopefully one day very soon, there can be a cure for this terrible disease.

Hi everyone, just came back after a very long day. Will have dinner first and then process all the receipts from today later this evening...most likely after 9:30 AEST

Sorry about the delay...tomorrow should be good during the day

Thank you all again for your great support - we are just waiting for the donations of 1 member for the last 3 items and then we can look at the final amount...

I believe the delivery of all price(s) has been organised - if you think we missed something, please don't hesitate to contact me (y)

Even more generous - Beard & Blade matched the funds raised by their donations with an equal contribution - bravo (y)(y)(y)
T1k6cc4.jpg
I see they're running a 10% off special on Gifts & Kits for Fathers Day so a great opportunity to grab some goodies and show gratitude for their generous support!

I would like to thank the fantastic P&C Team for organising this great event.

Where would we be without @Monsta_AU, @Mark1966 and of course @alfredus.
A special thanks to Dan @todras for his wonderful generosity.
And of course to the artisans and shops for their support and wonderful craftsmanship - @Tony Forsyth, @Substance, @HGpottery, Avalon Pottery, @Ozwhisker, Men's Biz, Vshod, and Beard and Blade.

I am very proud to be a member of this fine Community.