2021 Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time tomorrow ...
Aaaaaaaah….. I’m looking forward to having a great long SLEEP!!!! tomorrow.

Have fun guys with your P&C charity and bid well or bid hell, if, you really want it badly. All the donations are going towards Cancer Council Australia.

giphy.gif

Aaaaaaaah….. I’m looking forward to having a great long SLEEP!!!! tomorrow.

Have fun guys with your P&C charity and bid well or bid hell, if, you really want it badly. All the donations are going towards Cancer Council Australia.

giphy.gif
I’m not bidding tomorrow @Mark1966 I’m OUT!!!

HUGE thank you again for the generous contributions from -

VSHOD

Artisan Arcade (@Ozwhisker )

DC Blades (@Substance)

@TroyTools custom brushes

Blue Devil Shave Co

Beard & Blade

@Monsta_AU

@Holiday

@tim33z

Mensbiz

Avalon Pottery

@Mastropiero

@Rhinehoth

Alpha Shaving (with some help from @Errol)

@Wilkshire13

@rhodes96

@TomG

Shaving Scuttles Australia (member @HGpottery)

There is seriously so much great stuff - you will not want to miss it - tell your friends too!

ONE.

MORE.

SLEEP.

IS SOMETHING HAPPENING TOMORROW?

Yeah......... Another WHOLE BOX of Arko and Derby from @Mark1966 for the greatest Captain Tightarse :LOL:

Don't forget to WAKE them ALL up tomorrow morning and make it bloody LOUD AS HELL like a Sonic Bomb alarm clock :LOL:

I must admit @SpeedyPC another box of ARKO!! plus some Derby from @Mark1966 would be lovely but as I am 71 and only shave 3 times a week it may last a little longer than I do. Then again using ARKP!!! can put years on your life so who knows.

I must admit @SpeedyPC another box of ARKO!! plus some Derby from @Mark1966 would be lovely but as I am 71 and only shave 3 times a week it may last a little longer than I do. Then again using ARKP!!! can put years on your life so who knows.

You win an auction and they will be yours!

You could always bid for a $500 gift card from Beard & Blade in the charity auction. Then you could get 50 tubs or 83 sticks of arko. :p You could have the cleanest loo in Australia. :LOL:
To surge at my loos aren’t arko clean is an insult sir!

but real talk, $500 worth of arko.. that would be a polarising purchase..

Status
Not open for further replies.