2021 Memorial auction for the Cancer Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK - so what is your favourite item folks?

You forgot the kitchen sink!:)

I am a bit worried about our friend @Razor Burn, he has resisted all year the taunts and temptations of being on sabbatical. This is like a wet shaving sensory overload for him, since his shackles have been removed. :LOL:

Jokes aside, such a great variety on offer for such a good cause. I hope we all give generously and break last years record.(y)

P.S gentleman, keep your eyes off the last TF Customs shave brush, It's already been spoken for.:):coffee:

I do need some Arko… actually I want a box of arko.. we should do a P&C secret Santa.

And everyone sends me arko.

As for the auction… I like that straight but suspect my pockets might not be deep enough

You forgot the kitchen sink!:)

I am a bit worried about our friend @Razor Burn, he has resisted all year the taunts and temptations of being on sabbatical. This is like a wet shaving sensory overload for him, since his shackles have been removed. :LOL:

Jokes aside, such a great variety on offer for such a good cause. I hope we all give generously and break last years record.(y)

P.S gentleman, keep your eyes off the last TF Customs shave brush, It's already been spoken for.:):coffee:
It's only fitting that the honorary President of TF Customs Brushes Fan Club wins the last brush but time will tell... :happy:

Jokes aside, I'm blown away by the number of prized items and continued generosity of the donors and P&C Community. (y)

OK - so what is your favourite item folks?
Really hard to pick as plenty of prized items but I'm keen for a LE Coffee Mug or one of the many shaving brushes. Of course the WR1 OC is a Wishlist item but no way that ones going cheaply judging by last years auction...? :nailbiting::nailbiting::nailbiting:
Also keen for some more soap to top up my dwindling supplies with plenty of options worth a bid (or two) :)

Where do I start? LE Coffee cup, DC Blades Cotton & Roo Strop/Straight razor, Quantum Scuttle, Alpha and Wolfman razors, Bootlegger Aftershaves, Bikki Brush but the one that caught my attention is Oaken Labs Monster Lot

Where do I start? LE Coffee cup, DC Blades Cotton & Roo Strop/Straight razor, Quantum Scuttle, Alpha and Wolfman razors, Bootlegger Aftershaves, Bikki Brush but the one that caught my attention is Oaken Labs Monster Lot
So you're not going to try to replace the DC strop you sliced? :p Roo leather is great stuff. Thin, but very, very strong.

Edit: you won't regret getting Oaken Lab. Great stuff. (y)

Last edited:
So you're not going to try to replace the DC strop you sliced? :p Roo leather is great stuff. Thin, but very, very strong.

Edit: you won't regret getting Oaken Lab. Great stuff. (y)
If no-one bids against me I'll have it all MOAR MOAR MOAR HAHAHAHAHAHA

Good luck with that. :D I'll be sitting it out myself, though a couple of those brushes do tickle my fancy. If the MdC soap were available in the rose version, I would definitely be tempted... :unsure:

There are no sabbatical restrictions for the P&C 2021 Charity Auction!

Pull out your Anvil and Hammer, break the shackles, unleash your bidding abilities, you have been unchained. :)

Last edited:
There are no sabbatical restrictions for the P&C 2021 Charity Auction!

Pull out your Anvil and Hammer, break the shackles, unleash your bidding abilities, you have been unchained. :)
When I set myself on this sabbatical, I included charity auctions as a restriction in my personal rules. However, such rules may be changed if I feel it appropriate. That said, so many people here have helped me along the way, I almost feel like I've been cheating anyway...

When I set myself on this sabbatical, I included charity auctions as a restriction in my personal rules. However, such rules may be changed if I feel it appropriate. That said, so many people here have helped me along the way, I almost feel like I've been cheating anyway...
You could always bid and if successful put the item aside and use it in 2022...?
I have adopted the original rules of P&C Sabbaticals where Charity Auction items are exempt and have put aside some $$$ in anticipation of some goodies popping up but this years donations are above my expectations so I might need to search under the sofa cushions to see if I can find some extra $$$. ;)

You could always bid and if successful put the item aside and use it in 2022...?
I have adopted the original rules of P&C Sabbaticals where Charity Auction items are exempt and have put aside some $$$ in anticipation of some goodies popping up but this years donations are above my expectations so I might need to search under the sofa cushions to see if I can find some extra $$$. ;)

Well done you!

TWO.

MORE.

SLEEPS.

Opening for bidding: 12 noon, Sunday 17 October

Bidding closes: 12 noon, Saturday 23 October (unless auction extended, see rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.