APR/Squadron LE combo 'Australians All'

Discussion started by todras, Sep 29, 2017.

1. nsavage

nsavage Member

@todras I would be happy to take just a soap or just a splash if you guys decide to split them up.....

:D

2. todras

todras est Français pour après-rasage Menth Dealer Artisan Producer

:LOL:

Awesome! :D

PS No, no samples either.

RustyBlade and SchoolForAnts like this.
  3. nsavage

nsavage Member

Damn.....

:LOL:

4. SchoolForAnts

SchoolForAnts Member Artisan Producer

I've completed the labels and they're at the printers..... that the kind of update you're looking for :whistle:

RustyBlade, sealer, todras and 2 others like this.
  5. SydBJW

SydBJW Soaps, You Don't Buy Just Williams Da Menth Heads

I had a feeling their was a reason to log in to Paste and Cut again.

Good luck to the 20 that get them.

Any chance of a second run @todras and @SchoolForAnts

6. sealer

sealer Member

leave the F5 key alone mates... I'll got one. I trained a couple of seals how to clap on keyboards for update and buy..... that cannot be bitten by a Human being :D
    cheers

7. SchoolForAnts

SchoolForAnts Member Artisan Producer

When they're gone they're gone mate. Although I'm always open to working with @todras - so I won't rule out another project some time in the future!

SydBJW, RustyBlade and todras like this.
  8. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

Good to see you back again Brendan! See, you have to hang around now for this set!

borked and SydBJW like this.
  9. todras

10. SydBJW

SydBJW Soaps, You Don't Buy Just Williams Da Menth Heads

In two minds about to try for the soap, maybe will leave it for others this time, probably will change my mind and go for it :)

Mark1966 likes this.
  11. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

Nice label but CLEARLY not the roo from our coat of arms ...

todras likes this.
  12. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Active Member Grand Society 2017 Sabbatical Fail

Is the new Australian Squadron & Private Reserve coat of arms has been approved by our Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II, also followed by our Governor-General of Australia Sir Peter Cosgrove AK MC, and also follow by our Australian Prime Ministers Malcolm Turnbull before releasing the new shaving soap

13. Monsta_AU

Monsta_AU ...can I interest you in some vintage blades? Forum Administrator Grand Society

Admin Post
    I will more brutal - you should have done 23 because only 19 remain as I am pulling rank :pompous:

Not as excited as I am to see you guys just go and 'do it' on a forum LE, and you will always have my support in doing so.

SchoolForAnts, todras, borked and 3 others like this.
  14. todras

:D

It's been cleared at a level even higher than that, but the official secrets act prevents me from disclosing what that level is.

Sorry old bean...it's need to know, eyes only!

SpeedyPC likes this.
  15. todras

You can have my unused set, I have mountains of soaps and splashes as it is.

16. todras

Due to extraordinary circumstances, which I am not at liberty to disclose, this release will be delayed, or rather the release-window will be attenuated to navigate an unforeseen and unexpected contingency. I cannot disclose too much at this point due to the paramount and ultimately delicate nature of the circumstances surrounding the delay, but I will say that the unsubstantiated rumors that may or may not exist that are centered on the possible involvement of international parties, including but not limited to the Government of a foreign country, are patently false.

That is all at this time, an update will be forthcoming when more concrete facts are known.

Thank You :)

SchoolForAnts and lerenau like this.
  17. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Active Member Grand Society 2017 Sabbatical Fail

Sound like you didn't get the approval from the Majesty the Queen Elizabeth II, followed by the Governor-General of Australia and also follow by our Australian Prime Ministers to allow you to used the new Australian Squadron & Private Reserve coat of arms :p:D