April 2016 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
QLPz6Hpl.jpg

Had this arrive today.

Guys in addition to my earlier post on the part of a bundle i received as a gift by the way were these Straight s i have cleaned them up a bit and maybe only a couple are of any good the others may well be past the user stage but here they are anyway. And also anyone interested inn a Rolls Strop Razor
BozvhTF.jpg

Guys in addition to my earlier post on the part of a bundle i received as a gift by the way were these Straight s i have cleaned them up a bit and maybe only a couple are of any good the others may well be past the user stage but here they are anyway. And also anyone interested inn a Rolls Strop Razor
BozvhTF.jpg
You have a generous mate! He's given you quite a few letter openers... [emoji14]

BozvhTF.jpg

Looks like you got one user at least. The Bengal is a keeper. Is that just lighting or is the Flig blade got some damage? Looks to be a chip and fold. If just a chip, that is fixable.

Thanks to whoever cleaned this thread up

Thanks guys - unfortunately not my hand and unfortunately the maker does not ship directly to me - so it will go through shipito...still 30 days time for my wife to receive her birthday present for me :D :D :D

And no, it is not a Wolf Whiskers ;)

Nope :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.