April 2018 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally my precious BBS-1 has the matching original stand - many thanks to @todras for making this happen (y)(y)(y)
Tf0ImII.jpg

Now we can all hunt one of the 15 Ti BBS-1 :D :D :D

I've been lazy in posting aquisitions. Got the SV some time ago, Squadron from the recent sale :).

Haven't used the SV yet, it's something to entice me to finish up some of my current soaps. I had to make an exception for Squadron as it's been on my to-get list since trying it from the travelling box and the sale was too enticing.

finally a 'real' mail call from 2018!!! (previous one was i reckon from 2017?)

T4y37fS.jpg

ByLuna LE Foroafeitado 2018
APR coolabah soap + splash
APR winterfall soap
EdP samples (travel size): APR Fougere bourbon Rose, Winterfall & Ozymandias
huge sample of APR Ozymandias

Yeah, What shall I use today? :)

I know 2 people with them, only one of them has the matching Ti stand :D

I am glad I was able to help you with the BBS-1 stand, it looks perfect with your razor :)

Damn that’s nice!
Thank you very much - I could say it looks even better in person, but that would rub salt into the wounds of those who are still hunting for a BBS-1 STAND :D :D :D

I do not understand, how one could order a Ti BBS-1 and forget the matching stand...just to help out the guy, I'd take the razor ;)

I recently entered a competition to design a new label for a UK artisan producer Wickham for his Classic 24 soap (Aventus vibe)
Anyway, the years of doodling on the back of a packet of smokes wasn’t wasted and paid off. Darron at Wickham has very kindly sent me my winning (in my head) design which I think you’ll all agree belongs in the Tate Modern never mind my bathroom.

x91CSyll.jpg

I recently entered a competition to design a new label for a UK artisan producer Wickham for his Classic 24 soap (Aventus vibe)
Anyway, the years of doodling on the back of a packet of smokes wasn’t wasted and paid off. Darron at Wickham has very kindly sent me my winning (in my head) design which I think you’ll all agree belongs in the Tate Modern never mind my bathroom.

x91CSyll.jpg
Congrats, though not a fan of halloumi scented soaps. Lemon/citrus is a bonus extra but the texture is odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.