August 2017 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this in the post today

20988453_1662300097115755_3211605991088189477_o.jpg

Interesting handle! I haven't seen that one on a gem-style before.

Yes, I liked the look of the handle. I read somewhere that after WW II they had pre war 1912 heads but no brass or steel so made aluminium handles. I don't know how true that is but it's a nice chunky handle.

Yes, I liked the look of the handle. I read somewhere that after WW II they had pre war 1912 heads but no brass or steel so made aluminium handles. I don't know how true that is but it's a nice chunky handle.
Sounds very likely. I wonder if that's why we have the aluminium techs around as well

I could be a convirt to the kami, honestly they are fantastic shavers.

4R3NgdC.jpg

Went a little crazy and bought 200 feathers in one go !!!!!!11111 I blame @Monsta_AU for some reason :p

Arlington Cologne to complete the set too and a St Jame deodorant as it's a strapping aquatic fragrance without that whole ''yoof'' CK thing going on :)

25.8.17_Aqui_1_of_1.jpg

2 items turned up yesterday! :)

A 30mm Maseto Brush, thanks to the Lather-King @alfredus . Also a Razorock Babysmooth.

Excellent brush, well worth the punt! The wooden box is also great for blade storage :)

ETA: DOH, looking again at photo and realised you went with the other option..... I chose the wood box on mine and although it's cheap-cheap its good for blade storage.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.