Australian Private Reserve - Aftershaves and Aftershave Balms

Oh go on. Send me a choix alfredus splash since I missed out on sandalwood coco.

I have 1 choice alfredus left and 3 coconut sandalwood in full size, if you would like one drop me a pm with your address and I will give you my paypal :)

Update about the Scents and Samples Coming Very Soon

I have quite understandably received a fair few inquiries in relation to the scents and people wondering if I can sell samples, allowing people to smell and use the scents prior to expending the money on a full size bottle. Many of the scents sold very quickly, there were 5 full sized bottles of each scent so not a huge quantity and this is something I intended of sorts.

I make the Aftershave and Balm so I can use it myself - the scents and notes I like come from a lot of the most expensive and scarce oils, obtaining them in the purity I need costs a lot of money therefore the end result is not ''cheap'' but C'est la vie as we pork-choppers like to say.

With this in mind, I will shortly be making available samples at a fractional price (Most likely $10 which will get you a 5ml splash and a 5g balm which works out at $5 for each - they will only be sold in pairs) so people can sample individual scents or buy a selection of them to use and decide what they like or do not like. Obviously postage will not be included in this price, but the possibility to post 4 or 5 samples for the one rate of postage will exist due to the weight range.

I will confirm the samples offering on Saturday when I get a bit of time and post an updated list of what is available both in sample and full size at that time. I need to measure the storage bottles I have at home, it is possible I may be able to add a couple more full size bottles of aftershave and balm in addition to samples.

My genuine thanks and gratitude also to the P&C members who chose to pick up a bottle and balm (or two) - the speed in which you guys snapped them up genuinely blew me away!! and thanks to the rest of you too for the support, interest and such like :)

Samples

1x 5ml Aftershave in glass dripper bottle
1x 5gm Aftershave balm in a screw-top plastic tub $10.00 a set - Postage Not included

I will be using 10gram plastic tubs for the balm, it is more than highly likely you will get more than 5gm in a tub ;)

Samples
GL - les généraux du grand livre – The Generals Ledger
Composition: French Oakmoss Absolute, Haitian Vetiver, Venezuelan Tonka, French Lavender, Nutmeg, Cinnamon Bark, Egyptian Geranium, Italian Bergamot, Rose Maroc.

AC –choix Alfredus - Alfredus Choice ** 3 Sets only **
Composition: Ambergris, Venezuelan Tonka, French Oakmoss Absolute, Indian Mysore Sandalwood, French Ginger, Virginian Cedarwood, Nutmeg, French Lavender, French Violet, White Grapefruit, Italian Bergamot, Basil.

CS – Coconut Sandalwood
Composition:
Australian Sandalwood, Indian Mysore Sandalwood, Rosewood Oil (NO), Fragrance Oil.

WG – White Tea & Ginger
Composition:
French Ginger, Venezuelan Tonka, Fragrance Oil.

SA – Suitably Attired Australian
Composition: Ambergris, Indian Mysore Sandalwood, French Violet, Spanish Lemon, Rosemary, Australian Sweet Orange, Fragrance Oil.

Full Size Sets Remaining (100ml Aftershave/50gm Balm)
1x Coconut Sandalwood
1x SA - Suitably Attired Australian
1x les généraux du grand livre – The Generals Ledger

Quantities of the samples are Limited, some of these I doubt I will make again while others I might in Winter :)

PM to order with your address please and I will respond with my paypal and confirm your order.

I have the following aftershaves available in full size...All of the sample sizes have sold out.

1x GL - les généraux du grand livre – The Generals Ledger

1x AC –choix Alfredus - Alfredus Choice

2 x CS - Coconut Sandalwood

These are the very last of these fragrances!

PM me to order on a first come first served basis :)

Your not planning to have them ever again? Maybe in a year or so?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your not planning to have them ever again? Maybe in a year or so?

Choix Alfredus and General Ledger may make a come back at some point, but I need to concentrate on other things for the next while so I thought I would make the last bottles available in case anyone missed it and wanted one as it may be a long time before I formulate it again :)

@todras that is somewhat upsetting actually. I was planning on getting some eventually. There is always next time I suppose.

@todras that is somewhat upsetting actually. I was planning on getting some eventually. There is always next time I suppose.

Well your banner does says 2017 Sabbatical!

I tell you what I will do for you @Rami , send me a PM with what you want and I will keep them for you as a special favor.

Then, when your sabbatical ends (or it fails :p ) you can pick up and pay for the Aftershave then. I can't obviously do this for everyone, but you seem genuinely unhappy about missing out and I must admit AC, GL etc are very nice fragrances that I will likely not make again for a fair while :)

Well your banner does says 2017 Sabbatical!

I tell you what I will do for you @Rami , send me a PM with what you want and I will keep them for you as a special favor.

Then, when your sabbatical ends (or it fails :p ) you can pick up and pay for the Aftershave then. I can't obviously do this for everyone, but you seem genuinely unhappy about missing out and I must admit AC, GL etc are very nice fragrances that I will likely not make again for a fair while :)

I really appreciate the gesture, but I must decline. I should have taken a finger out and ordered more of them. It's not fair to the spirit of the sabbatical. I will keep a note and contact you next year. Let it be a lesson to me going forward.

For the record I would have went for the gl and cs. Top one for me was the sa. I hope you will make some more eventually so we will see.