Australian Private Reserve - Winter 2017 Fragrances- PRESALE OPEN!

1 More bottle of The Santal is available...

First an explanation as to why: I withheld a bottle from sale and kept it in Private Reserve for a friend who would have never of forgiven me if he missed out on the opportunity, I won't identify the member other than to say he tried to swap me an inordinate amount of vintage Polsilvers for a bottle of the Santal and I suspect he was not joking. Anyway, he got in quick enough and grabbed one of the original 3. I subsequently informed him that I had kept him a bottle back for him especially and we both had a jolly good laugh about it, he then reiterated his offer of Polsilvers to which I politely refused. Most of this is true, I threw the Polsilvers in because they have great mileage :D

1 Bottle of The Santal For Sale $140.00

To keep it fair and even, in the spirit of P&C it's first in best dressed. If you are one of the members who has already secured a bottle I am sorry but you are excluded at this point :)

It took really a lot of control not to jump on the Santal - but since I already have a (small) amount, I wanted others here to experience it...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't suppose there would be a way to preorder the scents only? Say... if we bought all of them?

Yes, I know... you already said...

I don't suppose there would be a way to preorder the scents only? Say... if we bought all of them?

Yes, I know... you already said...

Sorry, no. I am keeping the pre-sale as is for complete set's only. Individual splashes will be available as of 20th May.

Hello everyone, the response to the pre-sale has been very much welcomed and moving forward it is something I will probably offer on future occasions. At this stage it is looking like all orders will ship sometime next week (Aus Post is involved however).

The Presale will close tomorrow!

That's a rap guys, my sincere gratitude for the community members who showed their support by committing to a pre-sale I shall endeavor to get the sets out promptly!

Pre Sale is now closed and the regular release will be Saturday 20th May at 6pm :)

Arrrrrrrrrrgh - that will teach me to disappear to the desert at an inopportune time :banghead:

Update Regarding Pre-Sale
All pre-sale orders will ship on Monday 15th and will include a free gift* as a genuine thank you to those that elected to pre-order. The pre order process has substantially eased my time pressures and is a great help to me as it means that my wife Amy and I won't have to go flat out on the 20th taking orders and boxing things up.

* The free gift is a 50gm tub of paired balm for the fragrance you ordered, I have not had the time to have labels printed for the balms however the tubs do present rather well as clean-skins :)

Although I didnt jump in on the pre-order, I want to smell them all first, it's the appreciation and service like this that makes me happy to have access to vendors and products of the calibre of APR. People who truely care about their craft and their customers and arent just in it for a quick buck.

All pre-sale orders will ship on Monday 15th and will include a free gift* as a genuine thank you to those that elected to pre-order. The pre order process has substantially eased my time pressures and is a great help to me as it means that my wife Amy and I won't have to go flat out on the 20th taking orders and boxing things up.

* The free gift is a 50gm tub of paired balm for the fragrance you ordered, I have not had the time to have labels printed for the balms however the tubs do present rather well as clean-skins :)
Absolute legend. Thanks mate! Just bought more of your stuff from TSW. Can't wait! [emoji6]

Absolute legend. Thanks mate! Just bought more of your stuff from TSW. Can't wait!

Mycroft and Suitably attired are currently out of stock at TSW, but will be restocked next week in case anyone is wondering. I am completely out of stock of both soaps :)

Mycroft and Suitably attired are currently out of stock at TSW, but will be restocked next week in case anyone is wondering. I am completely out of stock of both soaps :)
Must've been the last to buy it cause I bought it and the matching AS :/ SORRY GUYS

All pre-sale orders will ship on Monday 15th and will include a free gift as a genuine thank you to those that elected to pre-order.
So good! And very much appreciated!
:)

Bolded and underlined for emphasis.
Umm... mate?

Bolded and underlined for emphasis.
Umm... mate?

I may be reading this incorrectly after a long week, but you seem to have an issue with my not posting an image of a free gift as I have not had time to print labels. I have underlined the words free and gift, I suspect unnecessarily.

I was at work, and was incredibly busy but I thought with the soap arriving an update was in order. Normally I would have posted a picture of the balms, but as the labels were not printed, and I was at work I thought there was very little point in doing so.

I'm really hoping I have just misinterpreted your post... :)

Last edited:
I may be reading this incorrectly after a long week, but you seem to have an issue with my not posting an image of a free gift as I have not had time to print labels. I have underlined the words free and gift, I suspect unnecessarily.

I was at work, and was incredibly busy but I thought with the soap arriving an update was in order. Normally I would have posted a picture of the balms, but as the labels were not printed, and I was at work I thought there was very little point in doing so.

I'm really hoping I have just misinterpreted your post... :)
Fatigue sucks, hey :)
Not taking a shot at your generosity and my post is anything but serious.
Merely a friendly jab over confliction context :)
I'll read it in the morning and see if it's me that more fatigued ;)