Australian Private Reserve - Winter 2017 Fragrances- PRESALE OPEN!

Update Regarding Pre-Sale
All pre-sale orders will ship on Monday 15th and will include a free gift* as a genuine thank you to those that elected to pre-order. The pre order process has substantially eased my time pressures and is a great help to me as it means that my wife Amy and I won't have to go flat out on the 20th taking orders and boxing things up.

* The free gift is a 50gm tub of paired balm for the fragrance you ordered, I have not had the time to have labels printed for the balms however the tubs do present rather well as clean-skins :)

You beauty!

Having discovered the joys of a splash AND balm over the last couple of weeks this is fantastic, thanks mate.

For those who have not had the pleasure the APR balm is the same high quality as the rest of the range (y)

All pre-sales were mailed out Monday AM and should be with you all shortly.

I will be unable to do sales this Saturday due to an urgent family matter however The Stray Whisker will have the full range available really, really soon- keep a look out for Con's announcement on FB this afternoon or tomorrow then go for it before they sell out ;)

I have also restocked the Autumn releases with Con which had previously sold out. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, it was my intention to do the sale on Saturday PM but family comes first :)

All pre-sales were mailed out Monday AM and should be with you all shortly.

I will be unable to do sales this Saturday due to an urgent family matter however The Stray Whisker will have the full range available really, really soon- keep a look out for Con's announcement on FB this afternoon or tomorrow then go for it before they sell out ;)

I have also restocked the Autumn releases with Con which had previously sold out. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, it was my intention to do the sale on Saturday PM but family comes first :)
Hope it is nothing serious my friend!

For those who have not had the pleasure the APR balm is the same high quality as the rest of the range (y)
Indeed it is! I love it and am looking forward to being able to buy larger quantities.

It is wonderful to see APR constantly improving what was already a great product range. Seriously fantastic and a genuine inspiration.

Great work gents!

Just a heads up, Con at the Stray Whisker has the APR full Winter Range in stock and this model of delivery is working so well in relation to my time commitments that is likely future releases will drop directly through his online store. I may offer pre-sales again however. Currently the EDP's and the LE releases (P&C Exclusives) will remain at the forum and will not be offered as retail products outside of P&C.

The Winter EDP's and a very limited LE release will drop here at 6pm AEST on Saturday 3rd June as I will not be in Sydney next weekend as originally intended however I will be offering a pre-order on the EDP's as this time around they are very, very limited.

Indeed it is! I love it and am looking forward to being able to buy larger quantities.

The aftershave balms will not be sold unfortunately.. they were a free gift and thank you as part of the pre-sale and will be offered in the future only as part of the pre-sale as they are very time and labor intensive, a 50gm tub should last you easily all winter as it is a very concentrated formulation :)

The aftershave balms will not be sold unfortunately.. they were a free gift and thank you as part of the pre-sale and will be offered in the future only as part of the pre-sale as they are very time and labor intensive, a 50gm tub should last you easily all winter as it is a very concentrated formulation :)
Oh well. If anything, it increases how much I value the efforts you put in, @todras
Many many thanks. :)