Australian shaving soaps

I was chatting to a lady in a local townsville shop the other week, she is stocking a company called Valor, they do a couple of shaving soaps, Original and Woodsman. They are a little expensive, however, i will probably buy a puck to see how it goes. Not a bad website.

I was chatting to a lady in a local townsville shop the other week, she is stocking a company called Valor, they do a couple of shaving soaps, Original and Woodsman. They are a little expensive, however, i will probably buy a puck to see how it goes. Not a bad website.
I have never tried this soap,but only heard rather poor reports

A very clean ingredient list,but $20 for 80g?

I have the soap and have used it once, looks very promising soap. I have to use over weekend and do a more detailed review.

Will have a crack myself as well. The woodsman sounds the pick of the bunch. Over 30 bucks for a puck is very steep though. They are close to pricing themselves out of the market.

Will have a crack myself as well. The woodsman sounds the pick of the bunch. Over 30 bucks for a puck is very steep though. They are close to pricing themselves out of the market.

Don't do it!!! @Nightguard (and perhaps others) have already tried this soap. And as @tullfan warns -it does NOT lather!!! Unless they have re-formulated it was a very olive oil rich soap which produces NO lather. Stay away!!! You're just pouring your $30 into very expensive body soap...

Search the forum here and you'll see that a whole thread is written about this soap based in NE-NSW.