Best shaving razor

If love to get a progress one day! They have been on my list for ages.. but I think I need a job befor I buy nice things ;)

If love to get a progress one day! They have been on my list for ages.. but I think I need a job befor I buy nice things ;)
@Ferret619 you're better off getting a Parker Variant Adjustable ;) which is far better than a progress
maxresdefault.jpg

i have my Gillette blue tip and have always had a good shave with it ,or so i thought, while on holiday i bought some Aldi 3 blade razors disposable, and using TOBS sandalwood shaving cream, i was very surprised how smooth a shave i got, blades felt blunt i must admit but thy did the job in one pass and in half the time it takes me with Blue Tip , but thats just me and so far have had 5 shaves from one razor

Id have to say my revamped 1947-51 Tech with a Rockwell 6S handle and the Asylum Evolution would be tied for top spot as "cleanest & easiest". BUT i also get very similar shaves out of my Timeless 68 soild bar, Guerrilla, Adjustable Aristocrat, Fatboy and Rockwell 6S. And hopefully the Mamba will join this list when it arrives. I wouldn't put my R41 on that list as its a little on the aggressive side.