Brag about your amazing plans for Christmas...no really, please post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have to be to be able to drive 360km in Tassie!

Last time I was in Tassie I drove from Launceston to Hobart in probably three hours or something crazy like that. I like that new highway goes past the speedway and pretty much bypasses everything.

Anyway. BOT.
Thats really slow, HBA-LTN should be under 2 hours.

Is the island one way and you have to drive all the way around to go one street east now?
The trouble is I am going from the bottom to the top left and there is no direct route, it'd be like you going to Jabiru via Pine Creek.

To make it worse the State and Federal govts have given up funding the main highway, so they put up signs saying, "Rough and uneven surface drive with caution" and now they have dropped hte speed limit to 80km/h for large sections because the road is so bad.

Still, it could be worse, I could live in CBR with Mark and spend my life driving in circles, or going 40km to get accross a city of 250k people.

Last edited:
Working on a plan now. Have a new Secret Santa Brush that I'm planning to use for its first time. Razor may be a Klaas str8 that I'm working on now. Not sure about the rest yet.

Happy Solstice to all.

HM - VERY impressive shedding there - keep it up mate !!!! :amazed:

Well the whole Christmas & New Year thing started with me on Christmas Eve (after a 18km bike ride) at -26.8kg from August. This morning after a frosty 21km on the bike I was -25.4kg. A disappointing step in the wrong direction but the surprise was that it was *only* 1.4kg gain after all the excess and lethargy :cool:

Mrs at a hens.
Led zep 1 cranked. Quality spirits in the glass
Bloody hell how did these guys from the 70s understand how to make stereo kick so much ass.
Some sabbath in the queue.
Good times
Happy new year!

Ramble on SYD, ramble on.

Oh and did you know that the start of When The Levee Breaks is sampled in Beastie Boys Rhymin and Stealin?

Anyway.

Cheers

Most of us are back to work tomorrow.... glad you all had a fantastic break.

Most of us are back to work tomorrow.... glad you all had a fantastic break.

Not all of us :)

Leave until 17th then my wife flys back from the US (been visiting her sister since 31 December) arriving on 18th then I go away to a conference on 19th arriving back in the office on 23rd - just in time for the long weekend :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.