1. Thanks to your likes, our facebook page now has 25 likes and our own special URL - We now have a https://www.facebook.com/paste.and.cut. Please remember to invite your friends both to the forums and our page.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING TAPATALK

Members are advised that Tapatalk access to Paste and Cut is now officially deprecated and is targeted for removal from April 30, 2017. Please see the full announcement at the notice thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Favourite Colognes and Aftershaves

Discussion started by nsavage, Sep 23, 2016.

1. todras

todras est Français pour après-rasage Menth Dealer Artisan Producer

I never considered his occupation, I like his ''Pit Boss'' stick deodorant, it's unsurpassed for performance and given my profession and all the manual labor involved I'm sure you can see why that's important!

2. Mark1966

Mark1966 Shavepocalypse 'Prepper' Site Moderator Grand Society 2016 Sabbatical Fail

3. ~Spyne~

~Spyne~ Member

Much like OP, I haven't had a great deal of exposure but what I have tried includes the following;
    Calvin Klien Euphoria/Euphoria Intense
    Davidoff Cool Water
    Versace Eau Fraiche
    Cerruti L'Essence De Cerruti
    Dolce & Gabbana The One
    Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport
    Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme

Favourite being the Cerruti. Almost impossible to find now, I've just ordered some from fragrancenet (I know :( ) in the US. Hopefully it a) arrives and b) is actually the real thing.
    The YSL and CK Euphoria Intense were also very good.

nsavage likes this.
  4. Alba65

Alba65 Member

Top shelf stuff: Penhaligons Sartorial, Duoro, Bayolea, Blenheim Bouquet

Every day stuff: Hanae Mori "HM", Laura Biagiotti "Roma Uomo", Kenzo "Kenzo", JPG "Male", Guy Laroche "Drakkar Noir", Pacco classic "Pour Homme"

Budget: Cologne Italiana (AdP style), Positano (Italian black fig) both from Extro are great VFM

Mark1966 and todras like this.
  5. UKSteve

UKSteve Member

A day rarely goes by without Acqua di Parma featuring at some point. I'll often change twice in a day, on occasion three times. I'm always wearing a scent, regardless of whether I leave the house or not.

Mark1966 likes this.
  6. Sxot

Sxot Member

I haven't sampled a great deal of scents but I have and really enjoy;

Safari ( I started buying this in 1993 and still do so must be good!)
    English Blazer and
    Tsar (Wife's favourite hands down).

After smelling @todras's Aqua de Sydney I'm pretty keen to get some Aqua de Gio though.

nsavage likes this.
  7. nsavage

nsavage Member

Aqua di Gio is one of the best scents around IMO

8. bazman

bazman Member

Narrowed down to 4 in my rotation

Giorgio Armani Armani Code
    Bvlgari Man in Black
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    Acqua Di Palma Colonia (favourite but scent doesn't last as long)

nsavage likes this.
  9. borked

borked Shave, collect B&M pokemon, vodka, sleep, repeat Grand Society Group Buy Associate Da Menth Heads

Four? FOUR?
    Someone teach this man about layering :)