Favourite Colognes and Aftershaves

Discussion started by nsavage, Sep 23, 2016.

1. todras

todras est Français pour après-rasage Menth Dealer Artisan Producer

I have not forgotten your APR samples either, I have just been flat out of late (as usual). I will be sending out yours and others on Monday :)

nsavage likes this.
  2. Showing my age here..... anyone know if Old Spice is still available anywhere, please?

3. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Active Member Grand Society 2017 Sabbatical Fail

Yes @littleaussiebleeder you can get many different types of Old Spice aftershave, colognes and EdT is at @Gifts&Care.com and they do ship it to Australia and don't forget to used the P&C code for 10% off ;)

You want Old Spice click here

littleaussiebleeder likes this.
  4. Ferret619

Ferret619 Member

I actually have a preference for Calvin Klein.
    My prefrences are CK be and one shock.
    Both arnt long lived scents but they stay close to the skin but develop well

5. UKSteve

UKSteve Member

I'm liking Boellis Panama 1924 at the minute. It's like someone told Le Male to stop f****** about and grow up.

Korbz likes this.
  6. Korbz

Korbz Member

I've heard that and thought about buying it ever since

7. todras

Which iteration of Le Male are you referring to ?

Korbz likes this.
  8. I would like to find a cheap place to get Creed Santal. When i did my Old English shaving shop tour through London a while back i was sampling Creed off the shelf in random department stores, damn good stuff. With exchange rates back then it was ridiculously expensive. More than my meagre Government salary can afford without making my kids miss a few meals to help pay for it anyway.
    On a side note, if anyone gets the chance, DR Harris, Trumper and Tobs are within 250m of each other and well worth the visit, especially DR Harris and Tobs. Penhaligons stores are dotted all over the city. Magical time it was, magical.

Snooze likes this.
  9. Top 3 in order from best down

APR - Monsta myrtle
    B&M - reserve classic
    Dominica bay rum and equally the bay run with lime (@borked i need more!)

todras likes this.
  10. todras

FragranceX or Fragrancenet are your best bet, they often run them with very decent specials, even with shipping they are substantially cheaper than a purchase in Australia. They also have discount coupons and codes you can apply online.

Anthony Hunter likes this.