Favourite soaps

Well, I have entered the world of DE shaving this year, so, I'll said for me is APR Fougere Bourbon Rose, that actually was my first artisan adquisition. This **I wont define as I cannot yet** scent together with the soap performance change me on some thinkings, as when I entered into the real DE shaving (I have been using a brush and soap-La Toja stick for over 2 decades) I went into some best known and used products like proraso and TOBS, and I found that well, I couldn't find a real improvement, neither scents, until I bougth that soap, APR FBR. After that I have bougth other artisan brands, and other APR products (plus some gifted samples to discover more of APR scent range).
So I want to thank myself for joining P&C ( :ROFLMAO: ) so I could discover it.
There would be better? Let's see what the future brings. And we move seasonally. Now I know I load heavier because my tub of CdV is much lighter than the one of APR on use, and I got CdV months after FBR.... xD

Too many sopas to try this 2018!! I will try to not get crazy, but scents drive nuts :D

25636378398_04c2295ccd_z.jpg

On the topic of hard puck soaps, have any of you guys tried these Prohibition Style soaps before? The scents are great, but I'm not used to using a hard soap & I cannot seem to get the lather I'm looking for with them. I tend to bowl lather rather than face lather, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference with hard soaps. Thoughts? Tips?