Feathers Have Spoiled Me...

I'm going to stop talking about lefties now cos I don't want PJ thinking about me as he sharpens his knife left handed again [emoji51]

I'm going to stop talking about lefties now cos I don't want PJ thinking about me as he sharpens his knife left handed again [emoji51]
It's a "No Lefties Club"
One is permissible ;)

Guitar companies have already shit me off big time.

Don't be in their basket...

Last edited:
For future reference, Simpsons quotes are not your flavour either ?
Anyhow, if it came across as serious, I retract them, as that's not how they're intended mate.

Upon a more restrained note, what about guitar companies is getting upon your nerves ?

I'd first have to know how to play a guitar mate, so straight up there, respect to you :)

A quick Google search comes up with below as the top result for left handed guitars Perth
http://www.pksmusic.com.au/

Mate, hope it helps, yet I suspect you're already aware of them.

PKs closed. I bought 2 guitars there. If you want a Fender, you're shit out of luck. Fender with Fat pickups? Sure, the Custom shop will be happy too. Leave us your credit card and we'll give it back when we've maxed it out…

Helmet man, Hendrix got his people to rejig RH Strats left, even though they were available then. The man was just perverse ... It was a shit fix, as the switches and knobs and cord are all in your way.

Hendrix also wore white spangly leather-tasselled jackets, and pink puffy shirts. If that's what it takes to sound like him, fuck that.

Damm.
Upon the plus side, perhaps there's an opening in that market for you to exploit ?

Don't be that guy who picks on left handers.

We are many. We are everywhere.

I am a dedicated lefty myself. Not on a guitar mind you. Given that for most the hardest part is working the keyboard, you'd think that cack handed guitars would be the right handed norm.

As it happens I've just sharpened my left handed knife. And to now bring this thread, which of course is way off target, back to it's original purpose, I'd say it's as sharp as any blade including Feathers. That was a neat rescue even if I say so myself.

How it works for you...

I was just thinking about what makes a razor better than any other (since obviously there are some razors that work for a lot of people but there are also razors that many consider to be rubbish).

Blade gap, blade exposure, size of the head, type of comb and the overall weight. There are an endless number of variations and people will prefer one factor over the other. I've become a one DE razor user. It's (horror of horrors) bakelite, weighs bugger all, has a medium blade gap with a comb you can land an airplane on and a metal cap. Got complete control over the pressure and it's very maneuverable. Personally don't buy in to the oft repeated mantra that razors are different with different blades but with only one razor I use I'd have to say that wouldn't I. Got a few different SEs. Strangely enough they vary from the lightest to one of the heaviest around. SEs are just a different ball game altogether.