February 2021 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must try ATT S1 Slant at the advice of @alfredus & @TomG

6h9HUiE.png
Thanks for the reminder - I’ve been enjoying mid-aggressive DEs recently; must get the SE1 out of the drawer for a run.
If you ever take the plunge, I recommend the Japanese Schick SE blades.

Another unexpected badger brush purchase but didn't want to miss this opportunity.

Looking forward to giving it a run to see if 'high end' brushes live up to the hype.

Certainly won me over with initial looks and dry feel. Beautiful brush.

OMvMpUgl.jpg

It was you!

Congratulations 🎉

Another unexpected badger brush purchase but didn't want to miss this opportunity.

Looking forward to giving it a run to see if 'high end' brushes live up to the hype.

OMvMpUgl.jpg
I was wondering who might be the lucky man. Even though I don't go in for badgers, that is one beautiful brush.

OMvMpUgl.jpg
Wowzers that looks extra special! :eek:
Great addition and a very generous price from @tim33z !!! (y)

OMvMpUgl.jpg
Nice one - congrats. Is that a Harlequin?

what a great little gadget that is - does it attach with suction or tape? I like it!

no sticky tape, it’s like a smooth rubber than grips other smooth surfaces. I have two of the mirrors - one in the shower and one above the sink that I bought to help me shave my head. I’ve had them 6 months and have been super impressed.

The tell with the brush and razor holder will be whether it lasts the night. The bathroom is super hot and steamy at the moment - tomorrow it’ll a be cold. If it lasts the night and doesn’t fall of then it’ll be a keeper :)

no sticky tape, it’s like a smooth rubber than grips other smooth surfaces. I have two of the mirrors - one in the shower and one above the sink that I bought to help me shave my head. I’ve had them 6 months and have been super impressed.

The tell with the brush and razor holder will be whether it lasts the night. The bathroom is super hot and steamy at the moment - tomorrow it’ll a be cold. If it lasts the night and doesn’t fall of then it’ll be a keeper :)

Which is why I would NEVER use one. I don’t want ANY possibility that my razors or brushes will fall.

OMvMpUgl.jpg
Looking very much forward to some lather shots ;)

Timeless Titanium Crown razor handle
0Y7pbQR.jpg
Good one @klinker I was looking at the Titanium Slim this morning and thinking about hitting that button. Something stopped me and I did not continue. About an hour later I received the email about that new titanium handle being released. Gives me an option now when I decide and it won’t be a hard decision.

TF Custom - matching Gold Mallee Burl and Resin Hybrid
With a slightly longer burl to fit long boney thumb and smaller knot as is preference ATM.
Kc2Wxik.jpg

Exactly as imagined a perfect fit
ThanQ @Tony Forsyth
Congrats on the latest brush. It pairs well with the Green one and the 2 Band Finest knots that @Tony Forsyth sets are fantastic ! (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.