Good synthetic brush

I will be looking for interest in the Fine Accoutrements synthetic as a group buy shortly. Todd is willing to put together a discount for us on a reasonable amount. Consolidation of shipping makes it worthwhile.

Watch for the EOI post later this week.

I will be looking for interest in the Fine Accoutrements synthetic as a group buy shortly. Todd is willing to put together a discount for us on a reasonable amount. Consolidation of shipping makes it worthwhile.

@Leisureguy's SOTD post and comments on his blog today should help sell some of these brushes.

I selected D.R. Harris as the soap—and a remarkably good soap it is, too—and loaded both brushes. Using the brushes alternately to lather for each pass, the two do feel very much alike, though the Fine is just a tiny bit firmer and the Plisson feels a little larger and more cushiony. I thought that was probably due to the Fine’s knot being slightly smaller—smaller footprint, firmer feel for the same pressure—and on checking found it is so: the Fine has a 20mm knot, and the Plisson is a 12, which is a 22mm knot with a 56mm loft.

So I would say these two brushes are brothers: very similar indeed. And both make a fine lather and have an excellent feel on the face.

I notice he and mantic haven't returned here for a while.

Has the new local supplier (TBC) indicated whether he will be stocking these? Might make a group buy obsolete.

Nothing yet, and Todd has no wholesale agreement with anyone here - yet.