Got something cool? Non-shaving Acquisitions Thread

EzrrhThl.jpg

Got a new bento box, this samurai fella. A bowl and 2 sealed food compartments, microwaveable. Obviously meant for children so ideal for me.

DhcfS2Wl.jpg

Picked up a few things-
Ocean Salt- is a particularly strong body and face scrub, lots of lime, salt and vodka.

Celestial-is a light facial moisturiser that for what ever reason just does wonders for my skin

Cosmetic lad (sample)- post shave balm, actually really does sooth very well, lush gave out a ton of samples, if there’s something you wanna try just ask.

Smuggler’s soul EDP- a top of lemongrass with sandalwood and vetiver developing after- ti my nose I get some cedar too.

It's just a small (9-10L) sling. Am hoping it will push me to carry less each day, although there is still space to carry a (small) 13" tablet or laptop in a dedicated section.

BTW their bags are not cheap, but very well built. Some consider they are over engineered as they are not the lightest.

I prefer the Brinell. Or whatever that other thing we had at the steelworks lab that swung a 50kg lump of steel on a 2m arm. It was terrifying at least it didn't get used often.

Brinell may be preferred in industrial settings as we used similar for tensile & hardness testing, but Rockwell is the blade industries standard of hardness measurement
Still a cheaper investment than my heat treat oven was and it will confirm my methods & guess work to proven workings

93I2q0al.jpg

One batch of home rendered tallow. Well it will be cool once it's been in the fridge overnight. Plus it makes great soap. Can't see I'd be bothered rendering for any commercial basis but it's great for the small quantities of soap I do and it's great for cooking. In case your wondering I had my cholesterol checked recently and it was very good, I think due to regular intake of good quality fat.......and of course bacon.:LOL:

93I2q0al.jpg

:bookworm:One batch of home rendered tallow. Well it will be cool once it's been in the fridge overnight. Plus it makes great soap. Can't see I'd be bothered rendering for any commercial basis but it's great for the small quantities of soap I do and it's great for cooking. In case your wondering I had my cholesterol checked recently and it was very good, I think due to regular intake of good quality fat.......and of course bacon.:LOL:

Check out Jamie Oliver...I think in Montana or so (maybe the Wild West?)

Anyway they DEEPFRY a huge t-bone in an castiron pot over open fire...of course in pure tallow....90 seconds and it looks soooo great!

One of my dream meals I need to have one day (y)