Hang or sit.

Throw out the badgers and use Synthetics.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
All mine stand on their handle and I don’t have a problem drying them that way but what I tend to do post shave is clean and dry the lathering bowl, rinse and shake out the brush and stand the brush on it’s bristles into the scuttle. Next day it gets stood up on handle again unless it’s reused. They get cycled so they spend the majority of time on their handles. One day I might make a multi brush hanging stand. At the moment they look like something out of a Disney cartoon. Someone decided to line them up from Papa bear to baby bear (boar, sorry horse/badger). Hmm, better take a couple down otherwise Mama Bear (non Disney) will be thinking I've got too many brushes.
28055336239_635c15b21f_h.jpg

All mine stand on their handle and I don’t have a problem drying them that way but what I tend to do post shave is clean and dry the lathering bowl, rinse and shake out the brush and stand the brush on it’s bristles into the scuttle. Next day it gets stood up on handle again unless it’s reused. They get cycled so they spend the majority of time on their handles. One day I might make a multi brush hanging stand. At the moment they look like something out of a Disney cartoon. Someone decided to line them up from Papa bear to baby bear (boar, sorry horse/badger). Hmm, better take a couple down otherwise Mama Bear (non Disney) will be thinking I've got too many brushes.
28055336239_635c15b21f_h.jpg

Might makes right
iPETr8Q.jpg