Hello from Adelaide

Thanks for the kind offer but I'll be working on Sunday, I have a brush & soap on the way I just need to sort out a 3 shaver stand.
Either buy or make one, haven't decided yet.

Don't waste your time/money on a stand - at least for now. Your tastes will change - I'd wait at least until 2 years into the journey...

Welcome @wayne646. I too started with a gold comoy/weishi TTO :joyful:

This is what I have now,
As an option, and I have limited space I got a suction cup tooth brush holder and cut some slots into it. Placed it vertical but also great on slight angle. Keeps them dry, off the bench and on display. Could even mount your brush on it. $2 at discount shop.
41fbe07b0e.png

Handles the weight well and more if required.

Welcome @wayne646. I too started with a gold comoy/weishi TTO :joyful:

As an option, and I have limited space I got a suction cup tooth brush holder and cut some slots into it. Placed it vertical but also great on slight angle. Keeps them dry, off the bench and on display. Could even mount your brush on it. $2 at discount shop.
41fbe07b0e.png

Handles the weight well and more if required.
Very ingenious! I'll be checking out toothbrush holders, thanks

I strongly and be extra careful and extra caution getting a suction cup tooth brush holder, because the suction cup don't normally hold to the tile wall in your bathroom forever over a period of time due to moisture. Because the suction cup tooth brush holder will collapse over time depending on how many safety razors can hold during the total weight plus moisture, otherwise when the suction cup tooth brush holder will collapse on the tile floor depending on the height and chances are you'll end up having a complete damage set safety razors.

@SpeedyPC agree it is possible. (y) But had these holders for years and never once released. Depends on each bathroom I guess.:) Clean and very flat tiles will make the difference compared to a stone splash back which could have cracks and pits. Could always replace suction cups with adhesive.
Another option and pretty for daily rotation shaver and common from fleaBay are these caddy stands.
7f486b69c9.png

End of day, many options out there. You want something that keeps them dry, safe and not induce corrosion/rust.

Last edited:
@wayne646 if you really want ingenious then you can't go past @Greenpike setup with copper pipes.
Though I'd spray or coat the pipes in a resin/clear coat to keep the shiny copper look. Each to your own (y)
20170501_071608.jpg

Razor: Merkur Futur (3)
Blade: Personna Lab Blue (1)
Soap: Razorock XXX
Brush: TF Amber and Gold Synthetic

Another alternative is using a PVC pipe and drill a row of holes right through it like these wall mounted bottle holders.
Stainless-Steel-Wine-Rack-Bar-Wall-Mounted-Kitchen.jpg