Hello from Eastern Melbourne! :D

I've noticed you use the aftershave balm from The Stray Whisker, been eyeing it myself and what are your thoughts on it? I currently use and Alum block, but I feel it's not doing a good job for some reason (maybe I'm using it wrong, i'm not sure) but yeah i've been meaning to purchase it. Also you're shaving soap I think is either a Crown King or a PAA was wondering if they're hard soaps otherwise could you comment on their longevity?
Sorry if I look like a creep, Waiting for my account to be manually approved I was lurking throughout this forum and noticed you posted in the SOTD hahaha also you live in Vanuatu? In my engineering course we're doing a project about Vanuatu and water filtration :)

Love your work man!

the alum block I started using I just dip in water, shake excess off hard then rub directly to my face. but now I've changed to the TSW after balm I use nothing else unless it's for scent. it's my everyday after care and I won't use anything else.

I have a few PAA soaps. you go threw then quickly but they are in my book one of the best soaps. scents are amazing and performance is amazing for a vegan soap. I love them will always use PAA products.

and nah mate I'm in the navy I just visit there alot arena just went on honeymoon there and I'm back in sydney australia now :)

if u ever have any questions mate don't hesitate to PM me also :)