Hello from Perth

Welcome and hope your stay is long and finds relevancy :)

Welcome! Perth eh? I guess you enjoy Bakelite razors, Arko and so forth? [emoji4]
What gear do you like to use?

Welcome mate

So tell us more. What gear? Favourites?

Welcome to Paste & Cut. What gear and products do you enjoy using?

Nice to have you on board.

Cheers for the replies guys,

Welcome! Perth eh? I guess you enjoy Bakelite razors, Arko and so forth? [emoji4]
What gear do you like to use?

Not too sure how you arrived at that conclusion but I am yet to try Arko or a Bakelite razor so you've been given some dodgy info there! I will have to order some Arko soon though.

Welcome mate

So tell us more. What gear? Favourites?

I'm currently afflicted by SBAD and also RAD so I have a few brushes and razors in my collection at the moment and of those I think my favorites are the Duke 3 in Manchurian or Thater 49125/1 and for razors, I have pretty coarse stubble and like the Muhle R41 or Fatboy set around 5. Of the soaps that I own, I really enjoy Tabac, MWF, Irich Moos and a couple of Barrister & Mann tallow soaps. Aftershaves that I really like include Floid Vigoroso/Blue, Fine Platinum, Captains Choice North and Speick. I have a few other brushes, razors, soaps and aftershaves that I can offer my opinions on if anyone is considering purchasing them so just ask and I will give you my best description/comparison!

.........Not too sure how you arrived at that conclusion but I am yet to try Arko or a Bakelite razor so you've been given some dodgy info there! I will have to order some Arko soon though......

Yeah, that's a dig at me! I'm in Perth too and exclusively use a bakelite razor and like Arko. So the logic goes: Perth...bakelite razor....Arko. Outside of Perth they're not too bright here.

..............Of the soaps that I own, I really enjoy Tabac, MWF, Irisch Moos......

My kind of soaps too. Are you from Perth?

Welcome to the enablers club - you do need some modern stainless steel razors :D

I'm currently afflicted by SBAD and also RAD so I have a few brushes and razors in my collection at the moment and of those I think my favorites are the Duke 3 in Manchurian or Thater 49125/1 and for razors, I have pretty coarse stubble and like the Muhle R41 or Fatboy set around 5. Of the soaps that I own, I really enjoy Tabac, MWF, Irich Moos and a couple of Barrister & Mann tallow soaps. Aftershaves that I really like include Floid Vigoroso/Blue, Fine Platinum, Captains Choice North and Speick. I have a few other brushes, razors, soaps and aftershaves that I can offer my opinions on if anyone is considering purchasing them so just ask and I will give you my best description/comparison!

Nice stuff mate!

There is no shame in having shaving related ADs BTW - no shame at all!

Nice stuff mate!
There is no shame in having shaving related ADs BTW - no shame at all!

Ha, I can already see you blokes are going be a bad influence on me! Discovering wet shaving has turned a chore with poor results and ingrown hairs into something I look forward to and enjoy so I as long as my purchasing doesn't get too out of control then I don't see it as a problem. My purchases are mostly rewards to myself here and there anyway. No shame!

Welcome to the enablers club - you do need some modern stainless steel razors :D

I do own an ATT H2 with atlas handle and I do enjoy it, although I think I should have ordered the kronos handle. I also have my eye on a Wolfman razor but it may be a few months away with the wait and my budget at the moment. What stainless razors do you own and what are your opinions on them?

Yeah, that's a dig at me! I'm in Perth too and exclusively use a bakelite razor and like Arko. So the logic goes: Perth...bakelite razor....Arko. Outside of Perth they're not too bright here. My kind of soaps too. Are you from Perth?

Haha that is some sound logic there! What Bakelite razor do you use?
They are great soaps out there and many more popping up on the scene too. Saponificio Varesino are also a favorite of mine at the moment, excellent scents and performance.
I am from Perth and currently living here.

I do own an ATT H2 with atlas handle and I do enjoy it, although I think I should have ordered the kronos handle. I also have my eye on a Wolfman razor but it may be a few months away with the wait and my budget at the moment. What stainless razors do you own and what are your opinions on them?

I have:
Wolfman SB-P WRH2
BBS-1
ATT R1 Kronos
Weber PH with Bulldog Handle
RRSS V1

Love them all - although the Wolf is my favourite at the moment! Just a heads up - I posted it already: both the Wolfman and the BBS will go substantially up in price from July.1 - but all pre-order before then will still get the original price. I you really want one, I would put my name on the list. It is going to be a 2-3 month wait anyway...

Ha, I can already see you blokes are going be a bad influence on me! Discovering wet shaving has turned a chore with poor results and ingrown hairs into something I look forward to and enjoy so I as long as my purchasing doesn't get too out of control then I don't see it as a problem. My purchases are mostly rewards to myself here and there anyway. No shame!

I provide a valuable service in ensuring that you can show my acquisitions to your significant other and say - 'see, I'm not as bad as him'. It is a free service

I provide a valuable service in ensuring that you can show my acquisitions to your significant other and say - 'see, I'm not as bad as him'. It is a free service

Hahaha, that definitely got a chuckle out of me! A valuable service indeed, I will keep it in mind next time I find myself being heckled.

I have:
Wolfman SB-P WRH2
BBS-1
ATT R1 Kronos
Weber PH with Bulldog Handle
RRSS V1

Love them all - although the Wolf is my favourite at the moment! Just a heads up - I posted it already: both the Wolfman and the BBS will go substantially up in price from July.1 - but all pre-order before then will still get the original price. I you really want one, I would put my name on the list. It is going to be a 2-3 month wait anyway...

Thank you for the heads up, I will definitely write to James and asked to be placed on the waiting list. The Wolfman SB-P WRH2 would be my preference also, can you compare it to the R1? I meant to say above that I have an R2, not a H2 but for some reason I always get them mixed up.

Any idea as to why the prices of the Wolfman/BBS razors are going up?

Welcome! You seem to be a well shaved bloke. We'll let you stay. [emoji14]
Unfortunately not too many Birth Razors with a C code for 1982. [emoji6]