Hello from Perth

Hahaha, that definitely got a chuckle out of me! A valuable service indeed, I will keep it in mind next time I find myself being heckled.

Pleasure to help mate

For Razors click here

For Brushes click here

Both a little out of date but should do the trick

Thank you for the heads up, I will definitely write to James and asked to be placed on the waiting list. The Wolfman SB-P WRH2 would be my preference also, can you compare it to the R1? I meant to say above that I have an R2, not a H2 but for some reason I always get them mixed up.

Any idea as to why the prices of the Wolfman/BBS razors are going up?
For me the Wolf just gives smoother shaves. I know we are talking top end here - but for example every time I pick up a different razor from my rotation it takes me at least 1 shave to dial back in 100%, but the Wolf always feels perfect and natural from the first stroke.

As for the pricing, James put up reasons on his page - but I tend to agree: I would assume at the moment demand outstrips supply...

With the love they get here, it'll be a supply and demand issue.

That does make sense and they appear to be finished off to very high standard so I suppose it was only a matter of time before the prices went up.

Welcome! You seem to be a well shaved bloke. We'll let you stay. [emoji14]
Unfortunately not too many Birth Razors with a C code for 1982. [emoji6]

Thank you, there's a lot to shave! I am yet to find a birth year razor for myself but I do own a #16 British Aristocrat which I believe is somewhere around 1948. Luckily I'm not that old!

Pleasure to help mate

For Razors click here

For Brushes click here

Both a little out of date but should do the trick

That is an impressive collection! I'm really liking those vintage butterscotch handles and that keyhole design is a favorite of mine. I hope to find something similar somewhere down the track.

For me the Wolf just gives smoother shaves. I know we are talking top end here - but for example every time I pick up a different razor from my rotation it takes me at least 1 shave to dial back in 100%, but the Wolf always feels perfect and natural from the first stroke.

As for the pricing, James put up reasons on his page - but I tend to agree: I would assume at the moment demand outstrips supply...

That is very reassuring to hear and I know what you mean about taking a few shaves to re-dial in a razor after not using it for a while. Good to hear the Wolfman razor is so easy to use and I think I will really appreciate the amount of work that goes into producing such a high quality tool.

I am now on the waiting list, he said around 6-8 weeks. Cheers for the heads up!

Shaves wonderfully too.
Is an evolution of the slip, which most consider the best adjustable ever made and one of Gillettes best DE's.

........Haha that is some sound logic there! What Bakelite razor do you use?..........
7 O'Clock. Got it as bycatch and thought I'd try it out for a joke before giving it to one of my sons and haven't let go of it since.

7 O'Clock. Got it as bycatch and thought I'd try it out for a joke before giving it to one of my sons and haven't let go of it since.

Sounds like it was meant to be. From my quick researching it looks like the Gillette Tech head was based on the 7 O'clock Bakelite razor. Do you have a tech to compare how they shave?

Sounds like it was meant to be. From my quick researching it looks like the Gillette Tech head was based on the 7 O'clock Bakelite razor. Do you have a tech to compare how they shave?
Yes I do. They're not the same. The Tech is a lot milder. The 7O'Clock and the Gillette bakelite model appear to have identical heads.