hello, land of green and gold

Wow! I like those Paladins... oooh and a Jade Shavemac 167... depending on what happens with the P&C brush I might be ordering one... ooooohh do I spot a Chubby 3 Manchurian?

< faints >

Gents and maybe the occasional lady,
thank you for the wonderful comments
had a lovely day in downtown Melbourne, picked up the RM William's Craftsmen boots, gorgeous and solid in every way
Icing on the cake was a fantastic gesture by @Anthony from Shaver Heaven who after understanding my issue with time constraints went ahead and hand delivered the items to my doorstep with a couple of gifts thrown in,
Thank you Anthony and to all members for this warm welcome
-raj k

Last edited by a moderator:
Gents and maybe the occasional lady,
thank you for the wonderful comments
had a lovely day in downtown Melbourne, picked up the RM William's Craftsmen boots, gorgeous and solid in every way
Icing on the cake was a fantastic gesture by @Anthony from Shaver Heaven who after understanding my issue with time constraints went ahead and hand delivered the items to my doorstep with a couple of gifts thrown in,
Thank you Anthony and to all members for this warm welcome
-raj k
You got some seriously great Aussie products. Well done. [emoji106]

Welcome @rajkalra hope you're enjoying your time in Australia.

If you're in the market for some Australian made soaps and aftershave balms your best bet is to speak to @Anthony from Shaver Heaven, his products are very highly rated around these parts and he is currently having a sale.
www.shaverheaven.com.au

As far as purchasing from Australia as opposed to necessarily Australian made Mensbiz have a lot to choose from and super fast shipping to boot if you can't make it into town to visit their store.
www.mensbiz.com.au

Also don't forget to keep your eye on the B/S/T section of this forum as it regularly has some killer deals on offer.

I'm sure other people will chime in with some other shaving shop options for you too but I've recommended ones that are local and I've bought from before.

As for non shaving related you probably need to narrow it down as to what you're after for anyone to be able to steer you in the right direction.

What current D/E razor and blade combo are you using and brush? What else if any have you tried in the past?

I can't recommend Shaver Heaven soaps enough!! Incredible world class shaving soaps - some of the most luscious thick, creamy and slick lather, with delicious scents. You won't regret buying several of these wonderful tubs of soaps. I know I haven't!

ae1015441faefc97eb465ebd536d6622.jpg
5925315563d3422a36e8b9980765a811.jpg
02f140f6627c4f9f8a1e75368afd5462.jpg

40d4c7fc13cc02dac3a7d99b4f54bd2d.jpg
e0feec5f8aa7ed71d66d73360b2ce3b1.jpg
aa1ea654e8ada1177177d056253f6e83.jpg
dace6bc8adecdaaa215df8217681841d.jpg
2ecc16ad2dd52dd0cbbc4805098d6a07.jpg

hope you enjoy theses pictures !!!

Hey Raj, welcome to Australia, when in Melbourne visit the MCG, the home of Cricket in Australia, also start saying Straaya, locals love it. Anyway in one of your fantastic photos you had two Knight thingys on bended knee with Razors on them. Where can i get them bad boys? Me thinks early christmas presents for family and for myself.
Cheers.

thank you for the kind words Anthony,
am not sure off forum rules about posting non memeber merchant links, hence have sent you a link for the knights
-raj k

absolutely correct,
word has Sanskrit origins and is the most polite way of saying thank you
regards
Raj K

Hi Ray - we are not an oppressive forum and more importantly not affiliated with any vendors. Members can freely share tips and links here (y)