Hi All from Brissy

t2807.gif
Love that bloody handle @Tony Forsyth (y)

Lol the blood Brush ;-)
Cheers
Tony

Nice! So are you taking orders?

I've been trying to get a handle for a knot I have and the past four (!) attempts have failed.

Nice! So are you taking orders?

I've been trying to get a handle for a knot I have and the past four (!) attempts have failed.

Hi Sxot,
Happy to help. Let me know what you want as far as shape, colour, and size and any other requirements and we can take things from there.
Cheers
Tony

Hey Tony,
See you're fitting in.

Some brands and makers to sink your research teeth into...
Simpsons
Thater
Shavemac
Morris & Foundran
Palladin
Lee Sabini
VP Leonhardy
Plisson
Rooney

If you do clear resin handles in man sizes (not the doll house toys I oft see spruiked here as a shaving brush) I would be most interested.

Last edited:
Hey Tony,
See you're fittingin.

Some brands and makers to sink your research teeth into...
Simpsons
Thater
Shavemac
Morris & Foundran
Palladin
Lee Sabini
VP Leonhardy
Plisson
Rooney

If you do clear resin handles in man sizes (not the doll house toys I oft see spruiked here as a shaving brush) I would be most interested.

If you have an example or can send me a photo of what you like @borked I sure can have a look at it for you;-)
Cheers
Tony

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=clear+resin+shaving+brush+handle

Some examples there, some partial contenders and some impostors too ;)

Thater 49215/5 is the only example I currently own.

@borked
Mate, I have some ideas running through my head for a clear handle with some nice colour/s swirling in the centre of it with the same colour/s blocking out the bottom of the knot. You just need to let me know what shape and some dimensions and I will start creating ;-)

@borked
Mate, I have some ideas running through my head for a clear handle with some nice colour/s swirling in the centre of it with the same colour/s blocking out the bottom of the knot. You just need to let me know what shape and some dimensions and I will start creating ;-)
Are you sure of this?