Hi from Canberra

Well it didn't take long for the enabling to start. I have PM'd @Monsta_AU and will be picking up a tub of the B & M Latha.

Good choice!

BTW - it not not ENABLING as much as CARING ;)

Thanks for joining the party mate - better late than never ... ;)

You mean the one I linked to???

Go on @Arm85z - grab it!
Ah, but I checked above and it was an addition. I missed it when I got your post originally.

Anyway, great minds think alike -hey?

@Arm85z , mate, I have a feeling you're going to fit right in here. So you wanna catch up for a pair of Itchy Green Pants with @Mark1966 and I soon? If so, we'll set up a meet....and bring you some goodies to get you going. Could you use some soap samples and vintage razors?

If you didn't before, after meeting those two you most certainly will have that affliction.
What affliction is that mate?
....hey you need a friend up there? Makes me a little sad mate - esp. when you consider your new avatar. Any other Darwinians about who can cuddle our little Ernie Eggmeister?

Itchy green pants is the affliction.
If that's what friends get you I'm happy with @JugV2 coming up here occasionally and completely ignoring that I exist.

@Arm85z , mate, I have a feeling you're going to fit right in here. So you wanna catch up for a pair of Itchy Green Pants with @Mark1966 and I soon? If so, we'll set up a meet....and bring you some goodies to get you going. Could you use some soap samples and vintage razors?

Yeah certainly sounds like a good idea. I work shift work so sometimes finding a good time can. Be difficult but I'll certainly give it a good crack.

I have a small stock of vintage razors I haven't got through them all yet but thanks for the offer. Would love to try some soap samples if you have any. See above for preferences (old world barbershop scents are my go to)

Itchy green pants is the affliction.
If that's what friends get you I'm happy with @JugV2 coming up here occasionally and completely ignoring that I exist.
Where the hell is Jugz nowadays? I kind of miss him....or is it his old avatar I miss...not quite sure now.

Where the hell is Jugz nowadays? I kind of miss him....or is it his old avatar I miss...not quite sure now.
You need a comfort shave... What about getting the Speick out for a spin? :sneaky:

I think something called real life caught up with him, and he had to go somewhere they call "outside", but he didn't mention if outside was the computer room or (eep !) the house.

I think something called real life caught up with him, and he had to go somewhere they call "outside", but he didn't mention if outside was the computer room or (eep !) the house.

Isn't that what TapaTalk is for?