Hi from Hawthorn

Wow @Mark1966, I can ride easy in the saddle for a looong time to come. That is an awesomely impressive collection!
And for the right sum of coin, it can be yours :)
Make him an offer he's unable to refuse ;)

Hello Draco Noir. Ominous sounding name there. You'll collect stuff for a while and then reach a cross road. One leading to a @Mark1966 type scenario (And yes, he does collect brushes. I occasionally get showered with his handles that need re-knotting) and endless pitying/jealous/teasing comments or you start pairing it all down one or two razors, enough blades to last you a decade or two and a few nice soaps which will just result in pitying/teasing comments. In any case if somebody here gives you a serious comment you're up shit creek.

Hello Draco Noir. Ominous sounding name there. You'll collect stuff for a while and then reach a cross road. One leading to the a @Mark1966 type scenario and endless pitying/jealous/teasing comments or you start pairing it all down one or two razors, enough blades to last you a decade or two and a few nice soaps which will just result in pitying/teasing comments. In any case if somebody here gives you a serious comment you're up shit creek.

Thanks mate - I have definitely been warned ;)

It all started innocently - I was intent on taking track 2 as described in your post. I think I just forgot the paring it down part :whistle:

The Force is strong in this one ...

Welcome Draco, nice gear. Citrus is great, few here have discovered the true excellence of it. TOBS grapefruit is my favourite citrus still.

You don't by any chance pack a straight?

20% if you get the whole lot I want sold in one hit at the price I'm after :)
Wow, that is generous, yet what is the price you're after, or is it a case of 'if you have to ask, you can't afford it' ?

Last edited:
Wow, that is generous, yet what is the price you're after, or is it a case of 'if you have to ask, you can't afford it' ?

No, not at all, quite affordable really ....

Welcome Draco, nice gear. Citrus is great, few here have discovered the true excellence of it. TOBS grapefruit is my favourite citrus still.

You don't by any chance pack a straight?

Thanks @Nonick, I'll certainly give TOBS grapefruit a try - shave and brekky in one hit ;)

I do have a small clutch of straights actually - this year's project is to learn how to use them. Only had a couple of tries so far - I found that my specs really got in the way, and I'm not up for a straight shave by braille yet...

Perhaps some time with a DE whilst showering will aid the improvement of shaving by feel , rather than sight ?

Perhaps some time with a DE whilst showering will aid the improvement of shaving by feel , rather than sight ?
Nah, that's not the answer. @Draco Noir , simply shave in a clean white shirt. If you notice during the shave it has become a white shirt with red spots you know you need to make an adjustment. Your welcome.

Nah, that's not the answer. @Draco Noir , simply shave in a clean white shirt. If you notice during the shave it has become a white shirt with red spots you know you need to make an adjustment. Your welcome.
Ammendment to the GT Method ?

Welcome Draco. The Melbourne mob is growing pretty quickly these days.