Hi, srhardy, wet shaver here (bundaberg qld)

Soccer is the only football I know of that hands are not used in play. The argument goes by the soccer lobby that everything else is a variation of HandBall and the evidence supports them!

Good man. There's also the blindingly obvious fact that AFL, rugby union, rugby league, NFL don't actually play with a ball. It's an oblong spheroid. It's infantile to think that because it bounces, it's therefore a ball.

More southerners eh @Dale Whiley ? We will have to try to get some more northerners along.

More southerners eh @Dale Whiley ? We will have to try to get some more northerners along.
Are you two not the only two northerners not sporting a full beard, hence have some relevance here ?

I'm only a pretend Northerner compared to Darwin.

I've lived here since 1996 and I'm still not a local. No matter how many years you live in Townsville there is always somebody in your circle who was born here and they know you're just another "blow-in". Gotta love community pride.

Welcome mate. Hope you like it here.

Are you two not the only two northerners not sporting a full beard, hence have some relevance here ?
I thought they were all hipster wanker Mexican beardos.

Welcome Mate,
If you have any trouble with the Gold Dollar give Mark G, not sure of his name here, a shout out and he'll set you straight. No pun intended.

What is @Mark for one free hone ?

Welcome Mate,
If you have any trouble with the Gold Dollar give Mark G, not sure of his name here, a shout out and he'll set you straight. No pun intended.
Welcome @srhardy, name sounds familiar, Stephen?. I'm pretty sure we were chatting via email the other day. Speaking of GDs, bash them on the low grits to start off with and use knife strokes the whole way through, I'm sure you've seen me do it in the link to my blog that I sent you. Have fun :)