I saw the light on and decided to pop in

I guess the lower volume of my purchases mean I don't have an issue keeping track.

Last edited by a moderator:
** wife alert wife alert **

Hi Guys, this is Jodie here, Gareth's wife!

Gareth has been game enough (although i have no idea why!) to share this thread with me and I have two replies!

To Mark: that ain't ever gonna work with me! Ha! Gareth knows full well I LOVE rough and rugged and a two day growth suits me just fine!

To Drubbing: Gareth also doesn't have to worry about the money I spend on shoes, skin care and makeup because I don't!!

It is official, Gareth spends more money on 'beauty' products than I do AND spends more time in the bathroom/in front of the mirror than I do!

But whatever he does/doesn't do is ok with me, cos I love him all the same and he knows he doesn't have to hide his purchases from me, it is his hard earned money anyway and if he is happy, then so am I.

Hope your shaves and your days are good!

Cheers
Jodie

Gareth

You broke the code. Nuf said

Hi Guys, this is Jodie here, Gareth's wife!

Hi Jodie! Welcome to Paste & Cut :D

Gareth has been game enough (although i have no idea why!) to share this thread with me and I have two replies!

Yes, we will chat with him about that but you are welcome, although the first rule of shaving forums is - pics or it didn't happen :D.

It is official, Gareth spends more money on 'beauty' products than I do AND spends more time in the bathroom/in front of the mirror than I do!

Clearly your radiant beauty is so overwhelming that he feels the need to work very hard to even come to a point of being in your presence. Basically he has gone far above his pay grade with you, so think of this as a compliment.

But whatever he does/doesn't do is ok with me, cos I love him all the same and he knows he doesn't have to hide his purchases from me, it is his hard earned money anyway and if he is happy, then so am I.

WOW, she is a keeper mate ;)

Hope your shaves and your days are good!

Cheers
Jodie

Thanks, now you do realise that there are Lady Gillettes :)

Hi Jodie! Welcome to Paste & Cut :D

Thanks, now you do realise that there are Lady Gillettes :)

Which Mark just happens to have the worlds largest collection of, and by pure chance some of his better ones are just about to go on sale!

Remeber, if he does try to sell you anything you must ask about the:D steak knives as well. :)

Jodie here again, sorry Gareth I hope I am not getting you into any more trouble!

Which Mark just happens to have the worlds largest collection of, and by pure chance some of his better ones are just about to go on sale!

Remeber, if he does try to sell you anything you must ask about the:D steak knives as well. :)

That won't work on me either! I have a 'super 16 value pack' (!) of MEN'S Gillette Blue II Plus of which, on my calculations, I use approx. 3 a year (I did mention how little time I spend in the bathroom, didn't I?), so with 4 left in the packet, I'm good for another year and a bit!

Anyway, I am on a winner with Gareth's new found love of shaving as he has actually offered to shave my legs tonight and hey, it is only fair that he gets time to spend with me doing what he now so loves!

shall I report back on the quality of the shave and how many nicks I endure?!

Anyway, should be a hint to all you guys, what lovely thing have you done for your loved one today?

Cheers,
Jodie
'Gillette, the best a man can get' !

Anyway, I am on a winner with Gareth's new found love of shaving as he has actually offered to shave my legs tonight and hey, it is only fair that he gets time to spend with me doing what he now so loves!

Cheers,
Jodie

As mark has already stated - no pics it didn't happen ( boy we can really take this thread off track!).

... what lovely thing have you done for your loved one today?

Cheers,
Jodie

You mean after the two cups of tea in bed followed by the fresh berries and yoghurt for breakfast? Does sharing my last piece of chocolate count or the further cups of tea during the day?

How about the choice of a more expensive airfare on the return leg of a trip to the US later this year so that I can then use all my FF points to upgrade us to Business class so she is not wrecked when she goes back to work the following day?

Alternatively would bringing in, folding and putting away in the walk in robe her washing because she has had a friend over this afternoon?

Oh %$#%#@^% sorry guys, I've broken the code.

Sorry Gareth, but you let her in here mate :amazed:

As mark has already stated - no pics it didn't happen ( boy we can really take this thread off track!).

Glen, Glen, Glen, this is NOT that kind of website!

Yep Jodie again, last time, promise!

Mark - what a guy! She is a lucky lady!

Did I mention Gareth is also cooking me dinner tonight! what a lucky lady I am!

And I did try and post a pic but I couldn't from Gareth's iPad :laugh: and have no fear, it was of my age old packet of razors!

And I did try and post a pic but I couldn't from Gareth's iPad :laugh: and have no fear, it was of my age old packet of razors!

I can think of at least one member who could well get a little persperation on the top lip at the thought of pictures of age old packets of razors. (You have no idea what you have gotten into here do you?) :)

LOL! Today was extreme - so I couldn't help but respond :D I just reckon I'm a lucky bloke - definitely beyond my pay grade!

Just off to do the BBQ, vegies and salad for dinner....

Hey - you two aren't the only ones who look after your ladies - Mine wanted to lose some weight so I have her on the treadmill that drives the generator thats keeping my beer cold! Talk about a win win. :)

What's with chicks posting on this forum? I know we tolerate PJ because she's quite older but I fear the precedence being set here.

What's with chicks posting on this forum? I know we tolerate PJ because she's quite older but I fear the precedence being set here.

Yep, no good will come of this :cheesy:

You broke the code. Nuf said

I have my iPad back now.
What is the penance that I need to suffer to right these wrongs?
Will my posts go unanswered?
Will I wake to find an appropriate avatar to remind everyone of my sins?
Will I be cast aside and have to aimlessly wander DE forums seeking answers to life's questions?

Oh the pain of it all.

Anyway on a lighter note I used my DE on Jodie's legs. As I've used an Astra this week I slipped in a new one and apart from a single little nick all went swimmingly.

Last edited:
What do you reckon boys?

He uses a man's razor and shaved a woman's legs. He lets her post under his name.
Either Jodie gets her own login or we send Gareth some bluebeards revenge and dorco blades. That'll learn him.