Interest in a P&C group buy???

Thanks for the update @Tony Forsyth.

IMO there is no need to rush the brushes out though. These things take time and I am sure everyone appreciates that.

The original ETA was shipped in February if I recall correctly. End of February is still around 5 weeks away.....

Seconded. I actually would prefer my brush sometime in June! Just so I have something for mid sabbatical !

I would rather get an excellent brush later than a good brush now. Not that your brushes are not excellent:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update @Tony Forsyth.

IMO there is no need to rush the brushes out though. These things take time and I am sure everyone appreciates that.

The original ETA was shipped in February if I recall correctly. End of February is still around 5 weeks away.....

My maturity level and patience is close to a teenager when it comes to nice shaving brushes. Your sound more like an adult. Just checking and the 10 word answer was more than adequate. I am also someone with a Brad Sears / M&F brush handle that has been gathering dust in a British customs warehouse for a fairly long time and no real status updates. I ordered approx. Oct 8.

My maturity level and patience is close to a teenager when it comes to nice shaving brushes. Your sound more like an adult. Just checking and the 10 word answer was more than adequate. I am also someone with a Brad Sears / M&F brush handle that has been gathering dust in a British customs warehouse for a fairly long time and no real status updates. I ordered approx. Oct 8.
No dramas at all @Batch300. My comment wasn't supposed to come across as being aimed at anyone and that was not my intention.

Regarding the Brad Sears did you not receive an email from him?

Regarding the Brad Sears did you not receive an email from him?

To my knowledge, no emails from Brad Sears after my October "thanks and order number is 12345". Actually, P&C seems to have the best info - the customs problems was only mentioned on this forum until just recently.

@Batch300. I sent him an ew emails and he generally responded next day. If you don't mind it would be better if we continue this discussion in the M&f thread :). I like to keep my obsessions separate.

Last edited by a moderator: