Interest in a P&C group buy???

I'm in, if this is still open. Happy to go with the concensus.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can promise you all, the everything will be revealed here very very soon - hopefully in 1-2 weeks.

We are a bit at the mercy of AusFarce at the moment...

But to make the waiting time a bit more...enjoyable:

The handle will be unique to this group buy - so a true LE

As for the knot, although it is commercially available - I have seen only 1 or 2 examples here...so as long as you don't go out there and try to get new stuff, you should be all OK :D

And we will definitely try to offer both fan and bulb - so if worse comes to worse, you can always try the other version ;)

Oh and last but not least: the price will be KILLER!

I can promise you all, the everything will be revealed here very very soon - hopefully in 1-2 weeks.

We are a bit at the mercy of AusFarce at the moment...
But to make the waiting time a bit more...enjoyable:
The handle will be unique to this group buy - so a true LE
As for the knot, although it is commercially available - I have seen only 1 or 2 examples here...so as long as you don't go out there and try to get new stuff, you should be all OK :D
And we will definitely try to offer both fan and bulb - so if worse comes to worse, you can always try the other version ;)
Oh and last but not least: the price will be KILLER!

....and 28mm.

KIDDING!

Thanks @alfredus, i can totally understand how hard it would be to organise this.

Please let us know if you need some support. I am a big fan of your gears, so if you are happy, I am happy.

I've always thought of the brush as the lowest priority... Can get decent lathers from cheap synthetics and Semogue's...
Time to see what the fuss is about!

It's going to be a custom, 1-off handle/material design, fitted with your choice of fan or bulb knot..... and we will be limiting total numbers but we are not sure to what level yet. I think if you read between the lines most prople will understand where we are headed with it. Alfredus has done a good job to pull things togther, we just need to get a delivery and a day or two to present it.