Is it time for a logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it.

If I may add some suggestions:

Put it on a different colour background, maybe even make the top banner a different background colour.

The other side of the banner, on the right, should have Home of Australasian Shaving...or something along those lines.

Have a small shaving brush trailing off the T in Cut, as if it has just been painted on in red with a Semogue (make sure the handle is nice)

I don't know how to draw any of this but I knows what I likes.

OR

Drubbs tits-out.

Either way is good.

Maybe we should have 'Vision Collision 4.0' on the other side!

Hell no.
If one of those "gentlemen" did try and join, they would of course be welcome, but I daresay they would find out sense of humour and attitude to be somewhat uncivilised.

So they wouldn't stick around long IMO.

I think it's the difference between big forums and small ones. I've been on a few, and the big ones always seem to be able to degenerate very easily into flames wars. I've been spending time reading some guitar forums, and the psychology is exactly the same. Hype, it's offspring, Aquisition enabling, and BS take centre stage.

YKW is no different. The hostility seeths under the surface of a gentemanly veneer, and breaks free when some serious fan shittage occurs. As in the Simpson episode, which did it for me, and also the members that ripped others off.

Last edited:
I would like to think that if hostility appeared here, we are firstly Aussie enough to deter it, secondly adult enough to ban it.
One of the biggest drawcards for me to be part of this forum is that we all get along.

I don't see that changing as long as we are vigilant in moderation and taking action where needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.