It's sad really

Sxot

Artisan Producer
Just say this at a friends place. No idea how long he's been using this or how long he will continue to. There is a better way! Sadly it takes a bit of work but anything in life worth having/doing does!

5c0a9cf1a2d20e6346bb8840c7fd98e5.jpg

Yuck yuck yuck!

Ah 'cmon guys :) Haven't you seen the ads telling the sheeple they can get a full month from a cartridge shavers :) Still a few wipes over a demi jeans leg and that one is good for another month !!

b27659fed9b4166aafe0d6b9d5e2f0f0f6f1d85448a07398dad91783ff8f79da.jpg

srsly? I used to string out my disposables quite a long time in my frugal years but I can never remember them rusting like that? It takes a bit of effort to get stainless to rust - and the stainless in cartridges must be decent quality to get it to function as it does. I would expect a razor in that condition to start ripping hairs out if it was actually still used... sure it wasn't just sitting there for a long time while he used something else - ie he hadn't gotten around to throwing it away?

Dispose of that monstrosity this instant, if not already done.
Grab a decent bottle and enjoy a glass or two whilst sharing your wisdom upon the topic of shaving.

Your friend must've been putting you on, knowing you were into the "art" of shaving. At least I hope so.
P.S. To @SpeedyPC: that is one incredibly ugly Neanderthal butt.