June 2013 Member Acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the things I like about in Australia is that you don't really need wallets.

All they are there for is to remind you to take your money out of your pants before you put them in the wash, and with plastic money you don't need that reminder.

/recently found a very clean $200 in a pair of jeans he hadn't worn in two years cos its too fucking hot in Darwin to wear them.

That would give me a permanent bruise on my arse. Put coins loose in your pocket, then they fall out and get hidden underneath the couch pillows. Dig them out ocassionally and you feel like it's money for nothing.

Well I don't carry it in my back pocket. Since getting my Colorado wallet I have learned that to stop your wallet from falling apart you don't carry them in the back pocket or put coins in them or overload them with useless cards you never use.

So the aluminium one for me works well - license, bankcard/visa, a few business cards and a couple notes. For too many years I was in the habit of stuffing each card I got into a wallet and leaving it there until I had this monstrosity of a wallet that I could barely close.

Clean out your wallet and you will be surprised what you actually need to carry daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.