June 2018 SHAVING Acquisitions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah looks like Chris' been overwhelmed by demand and struggling to catch up with orders and shipping notifications as evident by some users on different forums either emailing him to add to existing orders or guys having their razor's arrive without any shipping notification? Apparently he's made sure to ramp up his production with lots of top caps & base plates with some delays regarding the handles. Looking forward to seeing some reviews in the SOTD thread :)

It’s just a reflection on how good his product is. No doubt he will get on top of his back orders. Jus a little disappointed my email went unanswered.

It’s just a reflection on how good his product is. No doubt he will get on top of his back orders. Jus a little disappointed my email went unanswered.
I suspect you/we should be receiving an update soon as a minimum and here's hoping the damn thing lives up to all the hype as I'm yet to find a DE that matches the Rockwell 6S for consistently great shaves but time will tell. Happy shaves Nico :)

Ugh. I couldn't not make a purchase...
Just when I had written-off TheStrayWhisker, they come back with Gusto.
Well done, Con. Well done.

VjUHdgWl.jpg

I suspect you/we should be receiving an update soon as a minimum and here's hoping the damn thing lives up to all the hype as I'm yet to find a DE that matches the Rockwell 6S for consistently great shaves but time will tell. Happy shaves Nico :)
I hope so, as I've thrown him an email and really do hope for a reply leading to a purchase.

I hope so, as I've thrown him an email and really do hope for a reply leading to a purchase.
Let us know if/when you get a reply as I'm curious to see the response.

No aftershaves - or just being artistic?

Mail call:- Finally got my bare hands on 1000 Wizamet Super Iridium blades
m0126.gif

Impressive mate! Truly a worthy member of the Grand Society!

1000! Man that has to be like 30 years worth of shaves lol

The Shavepocalypse is coming - better get prepared 'cause I'm not sharing my blades with YOU!

[Doesn't everybody have enough blades so their grandkids can use them?]

Nice, :)(y)‘cept it’s making me nervous. Gotta go count my blades.:watching:

See above - 'prep' now ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks @Mark1966 maybe @Monsta_AU should create me a GOLD Grand Society Banner for the second time :p:D:sneaky:

Nope, I bought 4,000 in one swoop, followed by multiple 1,000-blade purchases thereafter. If I don't get multiple banners and I run this site, then you sure as hell aren't! :finger:

Status
Not open for further replies.