CBR June Meet Up - Saturday 9 June

Hope to be seeing ALL of you then and there. Not sure what others are planning on bringing so any suggestions. Was looking to bring a long some new soaps, e.g Shaver Heaven, APR Fenchurch & Ozymandias, Taba Rasa, Squadron soaps for any newbies looking to try more local soaps...? And the DE89 for @Mark1966. Super excited :)
Shaver Heaven, sweet almond milk and honey ale if you have them :).

I can bring along SV stuff if people are interested. Let me know if there is anything anyone would like me to bring.

@mark123abc0 were you still interested in buying the SV Cosmo aftershave? Edit: I'll likely have it along with the SV soaps just so people can sniff, but will set it aside for you if you still wanted it.

Snowing down there yet?

Last edited:

I can bring along SV stuff if people are interested. Let me know if there is anything anyone would like me to bring.

@mark123abc0 were you still interested in buying the SV Cosmo aftershave? Edit: I'll likely have it along with the SV soaps just so people can sniff, but will set it aside for you if you still wanted it.
Thanks for reminding me @Kaeckerut - I will bring them both along, as well as a few Squadron soaps for any newbies seeking a peek into another great local artisan. Plus Tabula Rasa if @mark123abc0 forget's to bring the 'tea' version as it's something different and kinda cool :) Can't wait to see some new gear and here's hoping the weather stays clear...? :nailbiting:

Hey mate, you still looking to offload that splash you brought last time (APR Alfredus I think?) I'll happily take it ;);)

Dav will not be in attendance I’m sorry to say

I tell ya, this whole baby thing is actually just a huge lie so I can avoid the meets and keep @Mark1966 dorco 7 blade cart monster.

I tell ya, this whole baby thing is actually just a huge lie so I can avoid the meets and keep @Mark1966 dorco 7 blade cart monster.

Ahhhh, I’d forgotten you had that. The SOTD pics were few and far between

Ahhhh, I’d forgotten you had that. The SOTD pics were few and far between
Lol I used the crap outta that one cart!
The size of the thing is still so impressive

Wine, whisky, beer, coffee, food, banter, laughs but no tears - what more could you ask with a great bunch of guys!

The 'official' photo, with the 'official' banner -

Some more casual shots -

I hope you didn't mind me 'stealing' your logos @SchoolForAnts, @Anthony and @todras !