March 2018 Acquisition Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys and your acronyms! I only just learnt what a PIF was

Letter + AD = an Aquisition 'Disorder' - personally I object to the notion of it being a disorder.

R = Razor
B = Brush
S = Software (soaps and creams) / Soap
RB = Razor Blade

etc etc

A very nice Mamba. With many thanks for a great deal to @Nightguard who also, very kindly, PIFed me some Wardoinia blades in anticipation of the arrival of my new Wardonia razor.

eNWVgZwl.jpg

Letter + AD = an Aquisition 'Disorder' - personally I object to the notion of it being a disorder.

R = Razor
B = Brush
S = Software (soaps and creams) / Soap
RB = Razor Blade

etc etc
@Mark1966 - if its not in your recently acquired DSM - then its not a disorder :)

Keep posted about these blades because is on my shopping list, I wasn't 100% sure about this brand as I've never tried them yet.
@Pbgoose will be interesting as I probably should of said STP301 platinum primes and not ST301 stainless.
Some have noted that they too are smooth like Astra blades.
Look forward to your comments (y)

@Pbgoose will be interesting as I probably should of said STP301 platinum primes and not ST301 stainless.
Some have noted that they too are smooth like Astra blades.
Look forward to your comments (y)
'Some have noted that they too are smooth like Astra blades.' Which ones the STs or STPs?

and the right price to boot. Was very happy when they got medicated back in :)

100% with you there..... I loaded up enough Thayer's for the free $70 shipping back in November. Still finishing off the 3 bottles of Dickinson's I bought 6 months ago and unfortunately haven't even cracked the Thayer's open for a whiff yet :(

I think the free shipping kick's in at $50 aussie now.... I love free shipping :) :) :)

@RustyBlade have you used these blade during your shaves and are you saying they're smooth like Astra Superior Platinum, or are you saying they're better than the Astra Superior Platinum??

'Some have noted that they too are smooth like Astra blades.' Which ones the STs or STPs?

As you know everything is subjective. Yet I find the STP301 smoother and sharper than the Astra SPs. As sharp as Bic Platinum and as smoother. However they don't last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.