Migration to XenForo: Issue reporting thread

It was the first thing that did work after the migration.

In fact, I'm posting this via Tapatalk!! I have disabled the stupid signatures however.

hmm ok then my tapatalk ain't working. Do I need to add this forum again? It comes up error 404

Shouldn't need to, I edited the URL in the Tapatalk control panel (for Forum Owners) and mine kicked right in straight away.

You might want to remove it, then re-add.

You can't let the dogfooding go. It's probably a headphone thing...

Thankfully the dog didn't pass it through. That would have been really sad. Having to pull a length of cable out of his backside!

But yeah, I'm still amazed that the IT industry has a slang word for checking programs. Also the fact that it's dogfooding and not supreme pizzaing or cordon blueing.

So what are all these trophies I seem to be getting? can I collect them in a cabinet somewhere?

As if you would have room to store them! Unless you donated a whole bunch of razors to P&C members, then you'd have room...

New forums are looking great. I think this is the first site I've ever used that's running XenForo too.

Need to change the About Us at the bottom of the page- my Latin is a little rusty ;-)

New forums are looking great. I think this is the first site I've ever used that's running XenForo too.

Need to change the About Us at the bottom of the page- my Latin is a little rusty ;-)

Cheers mate, it has been a fairly hard slog to get them into this shape. And yes I am aware of Lorem Ipsum, I don't think we need an entire thread dedicated to it.... again.

I am pushing lots of back-end changes - plugins, style updates and modifications, forum settings and checking all the permissions, user promotions...... that sort of thing. All very structural.

The Facebook page is up, the Twitter account is coming.... then I need to consider G+ and LinkedIn.

Also considering things like extra Smileys for Drubs.

While you're at it, how about a "dislike" button.

It does not come with one, and so it would need another plugin. I have seen an old 'I Approve/I Disapprove' plugin for vBulletin, but I haven't yet come across anything like that for XF.

Forgive my ignorance, but what is the current hosting situation? Still running on your home link?

There was a DNS issue. Not sure what happened, likely to be a combination of VPS Host doing some stupid network firewalling, and DNS provider not holding the records like they should.

Should all be back online now.

There was a DNS issue. Not sure what happened, likely to be a combination of VPS Host doing some stupid network firewalling, and DNS provider not holding the records like they should.

Should all be back online now.
Yep all good now