Must be time for updated collection pics (230+ pics)

excellent haha

but in all seriousness i am in total awe of your collection.

i have a love of vintage DE's and ive only just started collecting, i have a Slim adjustable with all its original plating intackt and just got it back from a service and clean.
my grandfathers Aluma-tech thats currently being completely restored so i can use it again, a british rocket that needs a bit of love and is currently in pieces on my work bench being prepaired for a
ultrasonic clean and polish (all my first attempt at restoring).
and one im very very excited about thats on its way is a rolls razor that has the original hone still in tact.

its only a small start but i hope to rapidly grow.

Thanks mate.

Sounds like you ARE off to a good start :)

@the_shaving_sailor

Yea, I think all of us go through a period where we end up with a few items. Most of us work out what they like and then get what appears to be more high end ( read expensive) items that's gives them what they like. Enjoy the process :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody was recently asking about photos of collections - I'm sorry but I can't recall whom or where :(

So by posting here to get it into the new posts feed I hope you find this thread. Old but pretty accurate.

Enjoy!

Somebody was recently asking about photos of collections - I'm sorry but I can't recall whom or where :(

So by posting here to get it into the new posts feed I hope you find this thread. Old but pretty accurate.

Enjoy!
Copy pasta'd over to the relevant post for you mate :)

Wow......and WOW!!! That is an impressive collection, @Mark1966 (y) When did you start collecting these items? Just vintage stuff or modern razors as well?

2010 - 2013 was when I was seriously collecting. Got too hard towards the end, competing with cashed up Yanks in their backyard stopped being fun.

I’ve picked up a couple of prices since but not this sort of volume. Pretty much all vintage.