My son had his first shave tonight!

Had shave two last night. Don't think it was needed but ...

He is spoilt for choice with 'software' and becoming very discerning already!

Had shave two last night. Don't think it was needed but ...

He is spoilt for choice with 'software' and becoming very discerning already!

So while Daddy locks up most of the worlds supply of vintage Gillettes, Junior will get a stranglehold on all Italian shaving creams that smell like Marzipan (so I guess that is really all Italian shaving creams).

i still remembered my first shave. it was with a disposable from the airlines business class amenities box :p:p

So while Daddy locks up most of the worlds supply of vintage Gillettes, Junior will get a stranglehold on all Italian shaving creams that smell like Marzipan (so I guess that is really all Italian shaving creams).

Well it was actually Edwin Jagger Sea Buckthorn last night followed up with Opus 1870 by Penhaligon`s

Well it was actually Edwin Jagger Sea Buckthorn last night followed up with Opus 1870 by Penhaligon`s

Poor bugger - you really should have started him at the bottom then he would something to aim up to. A bit of sunlight soap and a Stanley knife (with a new blade of course) would teach him to appreciate things later in life ( after the skin graft). :):)

Poor bugger - you really should have started him at the bottom then he would something to aim up to. A bit of sunlight soap and a Stanley knife (with a new blade of course) would teach him to appreciate things later in life ( after the skin graft). :):)

I agree. Sea Buckthorn and Opus 1970!! It does reek of shaving snobbery. Were you listening to Handel's Water Music whilst shaving?

With a film crew getting the whole thing in HD and his favourite sports commentator providing the soundtrack :)

.. and Tom Waterhouse giving the odds on a nick?

NAH, just having some fun!